So I Hear you like Free Gran CASHIER UPGRADE

Official News and Announcements

Re: So I Hear you like Free Gran CASHIER UPGRADE

Postby lupos » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Also a note from the SR people. Some times users will see that they have earned gran on the SR page before they actually get it because it is from an offerer that they know to be reliable and has a very high percentage of completion/payment. However the Gran doesn't go into the account until they actually receive update from the offerer. Just kind of a wait to let you know it's probably coming even though it's not done yet.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby lumera » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 pm

I also got a response from SR saying that Alteil is working on fixing the problem =/ Hopefully it gets resolved soon, it kinda sucks that I'm one of the few that has this problem.
lumera

Postby lumera » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm

So is this issue still being worked on or is the unfortunate few of us that experienced it just out of luck?
lumera

Postby tdtd11 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:14 pm

wow now this problem has hit me too...
didn't used to but now...
tdtd11

Postby yumtum » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm

lupos wrote:Also a note from the SR people. Some times users will see that they have earned gran on the SR page before they actually get it because it is from an offerer that they know to be reliable and has a very high percentage of completion/payment. However the Gran doesn't go into the account until they actually receive update from the offerer. Just kind of a wait to let you know it's probably coming even though it's not done yet.

logged in and got a bunch more gran, can only assume all the awarded gran finally came in. thanks for working on it!

and really, lumera, you dont need 10 posts to complain why you haven't gotten gran and how you are so unlucky, blah blah. be grateful to get any to begin w/!
yumtum

Postby lupos » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:04 pm

UPDATE!

So, turns out the SR documentation I had to work on was a bit out of date. The method I used basically caused all transactions to back up if you have one get delayed and the do a second successful one while the first is still waiting. It has been resolved and all back gran should now be in your accounts. Should be smooth sailing going forward. *crosses fingers*
lupos
Site Admin

Postby lumera » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 am

Wow it did work out! Thanks Lupos for working that out, you jus made my day :) Looks like it worked for someone else so we can only hope everyone gets the same result.

Glad I could be a free/occasional paying player (actually I'd say alot more than occasional lately =p)
lumera

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart