Set2: Revival of the dragon emperors

Official News and Announcements

Re: Set2: Revival of the dragon emperors

Postby Wisp » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 pm

When will we be able to view the cards in the CARD LIST? Even though I know I'm snagging some on Friday, I'm not rich enough to get the entire set and would still like to droll over them all! xD
Wisp

Postby Grain » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Wisp wrote:When will we be able to view the cards in the CARD LIST? Even though I know I'm snagging some on Friday, I'm not rich enough to get the entire set and would still like to droll over them all! xD

I think GunCastor posted this earlier.

http://sase.web.fc2.com/aleng.html
Grain

Postby DWildstar » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Grain wrote:
Wisp wrote:When will we be able to view the cards in the CARD LIST? Even though I know I'm snagging some on Friday, I'm not rich enough to get the entire set and would still like to droll over them all! xD

I think GunCastor posted this earlier.

http://sase.web.fc2.com/aleng.html

This page does have the 2nd set in it, but keep in mind that since the Japanese team has been doing a lot of tweaking, the cards might not be the same as they are on this page .
DWildstar

Postby teasel » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 pm

i'm happy that the game is getting more games (finaly maybe you can expect different decks than usual and maybe someone will play refess) but i'm already missing a lot of key card from set 1... i always play the lottery and when set 2 approach it means i will now gets set 2 and set 1 cards,which is going to make the hunt for those required common (I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A FREAKIN BLITZ SOLDIER! but i do have 3 brave soldier :/) even more hard... i also see a lot of risk of getting even more behind paying player so i'm not sure i like this that much
teasel

Postby Grain » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:56 pm

teasel wrote:i'm happy that the game is getting more games (finaly maybe you can expect different decks than usual and maybe someone will play refess) but i'm already missing a lot of key card from set 1... i always play the lottery and when set 2 approach it means i will now gets set 2 and set 1 cards,which is going to make the hunt for those required common (I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A FREAKIN BLITZ SOLDIER! but i do have 3 brave soldier :/) even more hard... i also see a lot of risk of getting even more behind paying player so i'm not sure i like this that much

Never do the lottery.

Box Set4life.
Grain

Postby teasel » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:03 pm

you get 15 gran every MM,a box is 2100 gran... that would mean i would have to play more than 100 MM game to gets a box... do you think i have all that patience? è_e by the time i do that we will probably have reached expansion 4 or 5
wouldn't it just be more simple if you could decide between set 1 or set 2 when playing the lottery since you can do that with normal packs?
teasel

Postby lupos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:07 pm

You can, says so on the page.

Set 2 Packs and Set 2 Boxes will be available in the Shop, at the same price as Set 1 Packs and Boxes.

EDIT: oh, you mean lotto specific, sorry bout that. :/ Though you can still buy the packs. Only take 10 days to get a pack and better odds of better cards I think. Or switch to the 20gran MM :P
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Grain » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm

DWildstar wrote:This page does have the 2nd set in it, but keep in mind that since the Japanese team has been doing a lot of tweaking, the cards might not be the same as they are on this page .

Good, I'll be deathly afraid if Apolcalypse stays the same.
Grain

Postby Cheezy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:46 pm

YEAAAAAAAAA.

Can't wait to see the new cards.
And oooh, a new Lycan ;0
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
Cheezy

Postby Xovian » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Well good thing my brother ended up paying me back.
Looks like i know where that 200$ is going.
Though I'm guessing it will take me a bit longer to get 3 of everything this go around. :shock:
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart