Set2: Revival of the dragon emperors

Official News and Announcements

Re: Set2: Revival of the dragon emperors

Postby Grain » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:26 pm

xovian1 wrote:Well good thing my brother ended up paying me back.
Looks like i know where that 200$ is going.
Though I'm guessing it will take me a bit longer to get 3 of everything this go around. :shock:

Proof this game has at least 1 rich Iczer.
Grain

Postby Xovian » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Grain wrote:Proof this game has at least 1 rich Iczer.

I find your lack of faith disturbing....

As I am hardly rich, but I do budget myself to be able to buy and enjoy various forms of entertainment.
I'm also likely far older then the typical player here.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby teasel » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 pm

lupos wrote:You can, says so on the page.

Set 2 Packs and Set 2 Boxes will be available in the Shop, at the same price as Set 1 Packs and Boxes.

EDIT: oh, you mean lotto specific, sorry bout that. :/ Though you can still buy the packs. Only take 10 days to get a pack and better odds of better cards I think. Or switch to the 20gran MM :P

you know what? i'm a collector and as a collector i don't care though i really really really would like to change the cards in my deck once... the fact that you need 2/3 copy of a card is what makes the card hunting so annoying :/
teasel

Postby AzurePhoenix » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm

teasel wrote:
lupos wrote:You can, says so on the page.

Set 2 Packs and Set 2 Boxes will be available in the Shop, at the same price as Set 1 Packs and Boxes.

EDIT: oh, you mean lotto specific, sorry bout that. :/ Though you can still buy the packs. Only take 10 days to get a pack and better odds of better cards I think. Or switch to the 20gran MM :P

you know what? i'm a collector and as a collector i don't care though i really really really would like to change the cards in my deck once... the fact that you need 2/3 copy of a card is what makes the card hunting so annoying :/

Quoted for Truth.

Although I'm sure I'll still buy a box to support the game. ;a33
AzurePhoenix

Postby Gota » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Can each player gets 1 free pack of the new 2nd set when it comes out as a promotion? =D

And as thanks for supporting the game? (:

^wishful thinking, but that would be really cool :D
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Why not wait until the EX packs expire to release the second set? I was really hoping to be able to buy those before I had to deal with a whole new expansion. I don't mean to sound negative, and I'm really excited about the new cards. I just don't think my wallet is happy about it. :oops:
EvilGenius

Postby arfort » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Well I'm clad they're releasing the second set before the EX cards expire because now if some of the cards have synergy with cards in the set and I didn't previously want to buy them but post-set 2 I do then at least the EX cards can still be purchased. I'm really hoping they're releasing good enough cards they'll be competitive but not too good that they'll eclipse the set 1 cards. I'm mainly hoping for less backlash.
arfort

Postby Xovian » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:09 pm

arfort wrote:I'm mainly hoping for less backlash.

I hear that!!!
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby lupos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Sorry for your wallet :/ While I don't have to ever worry about Alteil cards I do have plenty of other gaming expenses. With all 3 major consoles this Christmas is going to be rough. The xbox alone has enough games I want to bankrupt, and who has the time. As for the timing, we've just kind of wanted to get these out ASAP. Theres been a lot of complaining about people being terribly predictable and in truth most American made card games launch with around 200 cards so we really feel this is kind of the sweet spot. Not to say there aren't still some great techniques to be discovered, I'm still surprised regularly, but it's mostly by the top guys who put in 10+ hours a week (low balling out of courtesy). This should make for enough variety to keep the slightly less hard core set happy and, I'm assuming, thrill the top tier. Cause oh man theres some crazy stuff.

Also yes, the cards have been reworked a fair bit from the translations, so don't go building your virtual dream decks just yet.

EDIT: yes also the backlash thing!
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Awod » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:48 pm

xovian1 wrote:
Grain wrote:Proof this game has at least 1 rich Iczer.

I find your lack of faith disturbing....

As I am hardly rich, but I do budget myself to be able to buy and enjoy various forms of entertainment.
I'm also likely far older then the typical player here.

I'm sure you have a lot of fun though exploring so many options. it's like the first tournament, everyday. :P Hopefully I can get a box of the 2nd set on Friday I'm pretty excited about it. Once I saw the banner I started looking over the cards.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart