Confusion about the new set...

Official News and Announcements

Confusion about the new set...

Postby Portal » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 am

Is the only way to get these new cards gran? Like are there new starter decks that if i made a new account i could get? I dont have a paypal account or credit card so cashier is out of the question.
Portal

Re: Confusion about the new set...

Postby slashzero » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 am

Well, I think the cards can be won through treasure battles and also maybe events that the GMs will hold in the future. If you want 3x of a card, however, chances are slim you're going to get them without paying anything.
slashzero

Postby Grain » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:25 am

Portal wrote:Is the only way to get these new cards gran? Like are there new starter decks that if i made a new account i could get? I dont have a paypal account or credit card so cashier is out of the question.

The basic sets are the same as they've always been, for now.

Gran, treasure battles, and beating GMs.
Grain

Postby EvilGenius » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 am

Be sure to play Mirage Master daily, you can earn 10, 15, even 20 gran a day, which you can save up for a Booster or try your luck in the Lottery.
EvilGenius

Postby slashzero » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention, you can get them through leveling up as well.
slashzero

Postby Gota » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:48 pm

EvilGenius wrote:Be sure to play Mirage Master daily, you can earn 10, 15, even 20 gran a day, which you can save up for a Booster or try your luck in the Lottery.

I think they should up the amounts of gran, or give a little bit more turns on some of the harder levels of mirage, because with the addition of more cards, the mirage just got harder... >.> I used to be able to get 15gran per day with a good 20mins and some luck.. (was never able to get 20gran.... getting 20gran was and is pretty impossible..) Now I can't even get 15, it takes me a good 20mins and some luck to just get 10gran....
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby SmilingElf » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:35 pm

In regards to an earlier point, you can purchase prepaid gift cards at many local retailers which are supported through the major credit card providers. They come in predetermined denominations or can be 'charged.' You can use them as a regular credit card, but the value is deducted from, rather than added to, your balance.
SmilingElf

Postby SilverFang » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:10 pm

EvilGenius wrote:Be sure to play Mirage Master daily, you can earn 10, 15, even 20 gran a day, which you can save up for a Booster or try your luck in the Lottery.

if you are good enough at mirage master and can do the advanced: master level you can get 30 gran ;th2 . I just made it to that level today, but i usually just do the intermediate: Pro level for a quick 20 gran.
SilverFang

Return to Castle Folrart