New Feature: Underdog List

Official News and Announcements

Re: New Feature: Underdog List

Postby Romdeau » Wed May 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I think milo deserves a cookie Logress. ;)
Romdeau

Postby Lateralus923 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Kudos to MiloB and Logress - I think this is cool and it's great to see a new GM who is as dedicated as our other ones! ;th2

At some point, it would be interesting to see the "bottom" fraction of this list used in some kind of incentive for the 2 week span.

IE - 0 gran loss on losses / +3 gran on wins.
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby saintsolja » Wed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm

didn't even have to look far to find one of my favorite cards in this list, rapidshot magic archer. some of u veterans may disagree with me but this card has saved me several times from defeat. can definately last a longer time with aliria out on the field. if any of u up and coming refess players would like to see it in action i would have no problem showing u in training arena. i do not have any of the ex cards so maybe it could be a file u could save ur gran to build up to until u can build something better?
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed May 11, 2011 5:35 pm

I don't think it should be called the Underdog list cuz when I read it I thought these were the cards that very few people used, so they would need a buff.

I think the list should be called Overused List instead

I'm kinda confused by what the list actually is - is it what few people use? cuz I see things like Pulmeria and Mirelia in there and those are def. good
ErnnLaties

Postby Romdeau » Wed May 11, 2011 6:06 pm

ErnnLaties wrote:I don't think it should be called the Underdog list cuz when I read it I thought these were the cards that very few people used, so they would need a buff.

I think the list should be called Overused List instead

I'm kinda confused by what the list actually is - is it what few people use? cuz I see things like Pulmeria and Mirelia in there and those are def. good

Reading's overrated.
Romdeau

Postby ryuhoshi87 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Great list, would be nice if the list of cards linked to the actual cards for scrubs like me. Just a thought.
ryuhoshi87

Postby Callonia » Wed May 11, 2011 6:22 pm

ryuhoshi87 wrote:Great list, would be nice if the list of cards linked to the actual cards for scrubs like me. Just a thought.

There's a card list, not alot of people use it.

Even when its important. Looks like you're one of those people xD
Callonia

Postby saintsolja » Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm

not hard to find just go to main page go click on game info go down to cards then to card list.... it's so easy a cave man can do it.
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby methebest » Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Callonia wrote:Woo thanks miloB!

And yeah I'm using firefox and no it don't suck. IE is outdated relic but meh read microsoft released new IE but dont' care about upgrading it I don't wanna ridiculous disconnections.

Ever since firefox released personas for firefox I haven't looked back in years. KOS-MOS RULZ

the new IE sucks balls
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby donhoavon » Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Google Chrome beats all. End of discussion on "which internetzz surfer program thingy is better >_<
Pancakes wrote:I live inside the warmth of your hearts
What he didn't mention is that the warmth is the 100 degrees Celsius of heatstroke.

Peralisc2 wrote:my brewed chicken showed me the future
donhoavon

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart