IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (about the future)

Official News and Announcements

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (about the future)

Postby Ceiphied » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

kudaotai wrote:i dont understand why you really need to make a big fuss over a small thing. it just a login name, its not like they reset your card collection or something. you acting like a spoiled rich kid, and nobody really cares here, and it seems you dont even read people explanation in your thread at all. YOU WILL DECIDE YOUR OWN LOGIN NAME. jeez. go reserve that name or something with gamepot.

It's kinda sad that you don't understand that to get into our card file we need to know our login names in the first place. Which is why I have been pointing out this entire time that if even one person has there login details changed and doesn't know about the change or what there details were changed to they will lose access to their accounts.
Ceiphied

Postby Otonashi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

So they stick a notice on the log in page linking to details about the changeover, just in case users couldn't be arsed to read the news or visit the forums.

Keeping up with news about the games that they play is something everybody should be doing.
Otonashi

Postby Ceiphied » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Otonashi wrote:So they stick a notice on the log in page linking to details about the changeover, just in case users couldn't be arsed to read the news or visit the forums.

Keeping up with news about the games that they play is something everybody should be doing.

That's not enough it is too easy for people who have taken a break to miss it. Also they can't put what they changed your login name to on the front page.
Ceiphied

Postby Otonashi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Ceiphied wrote:That's not enough it is too easy for people who have taken a break to miss it. Also they can't put what they changed your login name to on the front page.

It's impossible to play the game without going through the log in page, so no, I don't think they will miss it. And I said nothing about login names being posted on the front page.
Otonashi

Postby Spears » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Enough, ceipheid i would have expected you to drop this by now.
Nowhere did anyone say your login details are being changed for you, it was suggested that you might have to use a different username when registering your gamepot account.
This thread is for queries about what the changeover entails.
Spears

Postby Ceiphied » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Spears wrote:Enough, ceipheid i would have expected you to drop this by now.
Nowhere did anyone say your login details are being changed for you, it was suggested that you might have to use a different username when registering your gamepot account.
This thread is for queries about what the changeover entails.

If thats the case then we just won't make a gamepot accout after all according to you we aren't being forced to if we wish to continue playing altiel.

BTW isn't it intresting to note that this means that everyone who was banned from the forums will be able to rejoin :D
Ceiphied

Postby kudaotai » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 pm

i dont think forum will effected by GP terms. so the banned might stay where they are.
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby homewreckaz » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 am

Ceiphied wrote:
BTW isn't it intresting to note that this means that everyone who was banned from the forums will be able to rejoin :D

I would like very much for this to be tested on ceiphied, then we can see if it's true or not. ;)

Ontopic: the gamepot umbrella account would be created by ourselves with our own choices of login name and password or will they just give us an account with the same login name as our alteil account?
homewreckaz

Postby BlackSunRx » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 am

I hope they advertise the game as many as they can, like other browser games and stuffs, for the community to grow.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby kornage » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 am

does anyone else have trouble tryin to start a early account on GamepotUSA? it just does not allow me to make one!? ;attack ;zagar
kornage

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart