FORUMS back up

Official News and Announcements

Re: FORUMS back up

Postby etphonehome3 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:59 am

Same with me. Had to resend the password. Don't even bother remembering the new password. Just saved it in a document and copy and paste it.

Forget zombie attacks we are being attacked by bots and russian ones too. Does not sound as scary as zombie attacks though. Doubt there will ever be a film about bot attacks.
etphonehome3

Postby DDrgn » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 am

Oh forums, how I've missed thee. :)
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:40 pm

DDrgn wrote:Oh forums, how I've missed thee. :)

Yeah I feel like I am back home after a vacation! Except there are a bunch of squatters in my house!!!

Logress - in the forum user agreement, include a part that says: "any user that attempts to use these forums for solicitation or "spam" agrees to fines up to $500,000 paid by said users domain provider." Or something. That's legal right? ;)
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby Callonia » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Forums is super broken, I had to use forget password just to login again.

Twice. 2nd time happened after I was inactive on forums and it logged me out.
Callonia

Postby ghin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 am

,i'm beginning to get mad, finally i managed to log in.
i got a little story to share, i always thought that ghin is a my second account created with the same e-mail as my first(rexus) but it turns out they have different email. its been so long that i don't even remember, thing is i registered ghin on game pot with the rexus's email, and then registered the rexus with ghin's email,
would i have problems in the near future?
i mean in gamepot, one account is registered on the others email, then maintained it on the forums and vice-versa with the other.
ghin

Postby Logress » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am

All you'll need the email adress for is if you need to reset password or something similar.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Logress » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am

I have implemented MIND BOGGLINGLY complicated anti-spam protocalls. You may now commence enjoying your forum Spam Free.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:05 am

Aw man I was really starting to get into all those spam bots. I learned where to get **** and how to practice safe sex and tons of info on all kinds of crazy drugs. I guess now I'll have to go back to learning that stuff the old fashioned way....
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 am

Logress wrote:I have implemented MIND BOGGLINGLY complicated anti-spam protocalls. You may now commence enjoying your forum Spam Free.

Logress, it seem the forum still have some spam bot that able to crack your anti-spam protocalls. :twisted:
I hope Lupos could finish the broken achievement soon, and then improving the forum.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Spears » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:07 am

They are still registering it think, check out the birthdays section. Just posting less, thanks though.
Spears

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart