Updates

Official News and Announcements

Re: Updates

Postby animedemon » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:40 am

hehe lucky me it summer break also if we was in alpha do we use the user and pass thy gave us?
alpha36
animedemon

Re:Beta Registration E.T.A.

Postby Akjeil » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:47 am

lupos wrote:2. Beta is 24/7. It will start at 7am EST on Friday June 27th...

I know this has probably been answered somewhere else, but need a quick place to check for the answer (gotta leave & prepare for tonight's final exam): How soon can we register for the Beta, or is there a link for it on the site already? (I've got class the night before it starts and work 24 hrs the day of Beta, but a possible window of entry that morning; I'd rather be already registered by then if possible to expedite the process.)

And again, thanx for all the hard work from the GM's (Great & Mighties)!

-"Operator, I Need An Entry" Akjeil
;a40
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Re: Re:Beta Registration E.T.A.

Postby Grain » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:48 am

akjeil wrote:
lupos wrote:2. Beta is 24/7. It will start at 7am EST on Friday June 27th...

I know this has probably been answered somewhere else, but need a quick place to check for the answer (gotta leave & prepare for tonight's final exam): How soon can we register for the Beta, or is there a link for it on the site already? (I've got class the night before it starts and work 24 hrs the day of Beta, but a possible window of entry that morning; I'd rather be already registered by then if possible to expedite the process.)

And again, thanx for all the hard work from the GM's (Great & Mighties)!

-"Operator, I Need An Entry" Akjeil
;a40

Refer to this thread: http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic

-Grain
Grain

Postby numerrik » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 pm

WOO! Alpha is back up!
numerrik

Postby bahka » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:50 pm

I'm guessing it's not on purpose. However, I am, of course, hoping it is.
bahka

Postby lupos » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:20 pm

bahka wrote:I'm guessing it's not on purpose. However, I am, of course, hoping it is.

It's a little of both. We always have the server running. We just usually have the login page preventing anyone but us from logging in so we can test things. Logress needed to do some external testing so I disabled it briefly hoping no one would notice. Seems one or two of you noticed. Those who snuck in were severely punished, with a duel! Yeah, we are real ball breakers. Anyway, I'm in process of posting a new update with further (semi-bad) news so check the front page shortly.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Kyoshi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:55 pm

lupos wrote:
It's a little of both. We always have the server running. We just usually have the login page preventing anyone but us form login in so we can test things. Logress needed to do some external testing so i disabled it briefly hopping no one would notice. Seems one or two of you noticed. Those who snuck in where severely punished, with a dual! Yea, we are real ball breakers. Anyway, I'm in process of posting a new update with further (semi-bad)news so check the front page shortly.

Well dang I missed the whole thing and the punishment. Wouldn't have minded getting kicked around in a dual for a brief time just to play the game. And yes the news is slightly in the not so good but okay news. :?
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:28 pm

It took 3 tries for my punishment to take, but after failed challenges with anna and lupos I finally got a game in with GaoGaiGirl. Apparently she didn't have the heart to punish me though cause after she was rolling me early I made a come back and won in the end. All though she claimed she made a blunder I suspect she just took it easy on me.

Thanks again for the "punishment" it was awesome to finally get a chance to play the game since I wasn't at Akon. I was also shocked and honored that everyone immediately responded to seeing "alpha45" by going "Dan!?" "Hi Dan!" or "What the heck are you doing on here Dan?", apparently I've made an impression on you guys (whether its a good or bad one I do not know) that you so easily associate my number with my name.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Chronomaster » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:34 pm

You guys spelled 'duel' wrong. :V

Wish I could have been there. However, as soon as I found out, I was dragged out of my house by my friends to go to H-Mart. Got a spicy noodle bowl in the process.
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby DWildstar » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:29 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:I was also shocked and honored that everyone immediately responded to seeing "alpha45" by going "Dan!?" "Hi Dan!" or "What the heck are you doing on here Dan?", apparently I've made an impression on you guys (whether its a good or bad one I do not know) that you so easily associate my number with my name.

Actually we looked up your alpha number and found your name that way :P
DWildstar

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart