New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby hexagram » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 am

can someone who buys the file post a pic of it so I can easily see the pics of the cards that go with the name. I do not learn the names I recognise them through their pictures
Image

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:12 am

hexagram wrote:can someone who buys the file post a pic of it so I can easily see the pics of the cards that go with the name. I do not learn the names I recognise them through their pictures

Not the exact layout, but something like this.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby CainHyde » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 am

Ugh... Cait Sith and Will O'Wisp again.
Were they actually a great card?
I never understand how they can be really useful in low LP file like this.

Well this pre-built is still good though.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby Johnjo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:13 am

im buying this just for elaice... i have all the others. pretty good deal for 500 gran i think :o
User avatar
Johnjo
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 am

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby phailures » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:44 am

wait, so it comes with a playset of Elaice? Looks like 2 are in the deck and 1 is in the ss.
Image
phailures
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby angelspawns » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:51 am

Yap. 3x Eliace for 500 gran. Pretty neat since even 1 pack is sufficient if you already have all the old Shrines.
I'm curious to see how others will utilize her. From my experience you really want to lower Eliace Agi... her revive at 5 Agi isn't as usefull as it should/could be.

Show me your ideas Folrart!
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby CainHyde » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:04 am

angelspawns wrote:From my experience you really want to lower Eliace Agi... her revive at 5 Agi isn't as usefull as it should/could be.

Show me your ideas Folrart!

Ork King / Grebados :P
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:40 am

CainHyde wrote:Ugh... Cait Sith and Will O'Wisp again.
Were they actually a great card?
I never understand how they can be really useful in low LP file like this.

Well this pre-built is still good though.

Cait Sith SS is awesome for a file that relies on synergy and lots of units, of course there are better options, like Lavende. There are even worse options, like Shathia's SS (What's with her anyways...?)
For Big Refess' its also a good secondary SS, since you're going to need every little SP you can get.
As for Will o' the Wisp...

angelspawns wrote:Yap. 3x Eliace for 500 gran. Pretty neat since even 1 pack is sufficient if you already have all the old Shrines.
I'm curious to see how others will utilize her. From my experience you really want to lower Eliace Agi... her revive at 5 Agi isn't as usefull as it should/could be.

Show me your ideas Folrart!

I'm actually quite happy with her agi as it is, since SK can reach some absurd agi-rates, and lowering her agi would make her temporary buff action skill obsolete.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby Otonashi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:14 am

angelspawns wrote:From my experience you really want to lower Eliace Agi... her revive at 5 Agi isn't as usefull as it should/could be.


I think that's the trade off for being Free with a minor buff. The only other free revive I can think of right now is Alirea. Maybe she's supposed to be drawing grimoire/soul skill hate, because if somebody tries to hit another Shrine Knight then she just revives it for free at the beginning of the turn...
User avatar
Otonashi
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby angelspawns » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:14 am

Yes, yes indeed. That's what Agi5 + revival does.

Now i threw you the challenge to make more use out of her then SS/open bait. Obvious methods:
- Undine
- Grabados SS

- Ex Dilate
- Gowengrim that makes everything Agi=1
- nightsinger
- ??

Is there something permanent outside Grebados SS? I tried lots of things but i might be missing something.
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest