Otonashi

Re: New Prebuilt: In the Shrine of Knight cardlist

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:24 am

Dion is also considered grim soul bait.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 am

I'm really happy it's shrine knight, but I'm kinda confused about the support in it. Shrine knights already have compounding attack, while having weak defence, and thus I think they'd profit more from sunbeam cage than general's order. Refugee citizens is also a great include that's missing in both refess power files (maybe it'll be in the new refess starter?), while I don't see much use for will o' the wisp. However it's still a great shop item and I'd like to thank the GM's for making more power files available.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:09 pm

I don't really get the wisp hatred. I mean its not great, but a rush file without 2-3 lvl 1 units is sort of a failed design. I mean 2 sallies or 2 shades etc are usually the first things I put in files. They allow you to maintain a stream of units early, and allow you to trigger some souls while pushing with your main force around turn 6 or 7. Every solid high rp rush file I've ever seen has used multiple spirits.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 pm

I've always considered Kesaran Pasaran to be the Refess spirit.

That's why I've used him/Miffyre in a similarly designed SK file, makes more sense than to have a wisp out to me, especially with Elaice in the team.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby CainHyde » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:21 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I don't really get the wisp hatred. I mean its not great, but a rush file without 2-3 lvl 1 units is sort of a failed design. I mean 2 sallies or 2 shades etc are usually the first things I put in files. They allow you to maintain a stream of units early, and allow you to trigger some souls while pushing with your main force around turn 6 or 7. Every solid high rp rush file I've ever seen has used multiple spirits.

Because IMO there are better Lv 1 card like Armed Citizens/Kesaran Pesaran/Refugee Citizen/EX: LMA?
And we have been getting too much Wisp lately compared with other great spirit.
Also because the art is not the seasonal art? :lol:
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby fargone » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Another quality prebuilt file.

I would like to congratulate Logress on a job well done on this pack. 500 gran for this pack is a worthwhile purchase for any new or semi-free player.

If we can get these packs down to 500 gran as a permanent thing, I can see them doing a lot for the long term success of alteil. At 500 gran for each prebuild, I could recommend this game to people.

Hopefully Logress might be able to convince the JP people that this is the kind of spending ppl want in a tradeless environment. If there could also be some bridging to make boxes more of a tempting offer after prebuild purchases, you might even create a nice hook to get people spending more consistently. Of course, this would mean re-addressing the way in which boxes work - especially in regards to the RNG.

Ultimately, the more alteil US can move away from the RNG over-costing collectors (spenders), the more players it is likely to attract and keep in the long term. Other issues requiring a larger player base to resolve can then be addressed.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:48 am

permanent 500 gran is like the pipedream of pipedreams. After the way the single card bundle was handled, I'd be amazed at almost any price cut, but even if there WAS one, it would simply not go under 1200. That's the price of targeted spending (apparently).

Periodic 500 gran premade sales? Like, one out of the 8 every month or two months? Now THAT would be awesome! Every new player could get a semi-competitive deck right away (although maybe not the one they'd want). Of course, that may make people wait for the one pack they want instead of paying to get one...
LoneKnight

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:56 am

Looking at it in a realistic sense most structure decks IRL are about 10 dollars.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby idol » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 am

LoneKnight wrote:Periodic 500 gran premade sales? Like, one out of the 8 every month or two months? Now THAT would be awesome! Every new player could get a semi-competitive deck right away (although maybe not the one they'd want). Of course, that may make people wait for the one pack they want instead of paying to get one...

Always like ur point of view LK, I personally think any price below 1000 hurts other promotions. So this sale is way over my expectation. I threw in 10 bucks for the up-coming 4 pre-builts and i think it absolutely worth it, not to mention becoming an proud official sponsor of the great game. Should've done so for the previous one too.

A good promotion in my mind for new players would be 1 time discount perhaps 500G to get a random pre-built of selected sphere and maybe a periodical discounted pre-built set for balancing folrart.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard