NEW BATORA EX PACK2

Ongoing Promotions and Events

NEW BATORA EX PACK2

Postby satonoko » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 am

NEW BATORA EX PACK is now available in the shop! That means four new super-powered cards, one in each sphere!
EX Batora Card Pack 2 will only be in the shop for two months, so don’t miss it!

REFESS – Cannibal Lady / Annette is a proper lady who eats any enemy unit smaller than herself, getting bigger and bigger MAX HP.

LAWTIA -- 6th Heaven Devil / Shvara is cruel king who can lash out at multiple units upon death, even sending them directly to the Cemetery.

GOWEN – Unequaled Legend / Genshin is impervious to Soul Skills, and swings his sword with such power he can send an enemy army flying with a single strike and cut through the Iczer who controls them.

FALKOW -- Demon Path Princess / Hirume is a witch queen who can retrieve Grimoire cards from your Cemetery automatically and use their power to attack the enemy.

You can get one copy of each card in a single pack, buy three packs for a full playset and get a Cannibal Lady Annette Avatar (includes separate outfit and hair)! We will also be adding a Cannibal Lady Annette background to the shop.
satonoko

Re: NEW BATORA EX PACK2

Postby CainHyde » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 am

One question.
Would we get the background too if we buy 3 packs?
I really hope that was the case.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Logress » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 am

The cards were a little messed up this morning, they cards themselves were OK, but the skill table was the wrong version. I think I got it fixed manually, but it may take until the next maintenance (tomorrow morning) before they show up correctly in the File. They will show up fine in duels, though, and work right.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby smallfish » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 am

In order to get the avatar, we must buy 3 packs at a time, or can buy 3 packs, each at a different time?..
smallfish

Postby royrevant » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 pm

The pack is currently on sale for 582 gran for today only at this price. What will the pack cost after today? 600 gran?
royrevant

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Why do I think Annette + Bazgar SS is OP. Nvm it's okay since we have tidal wave huh. Atleast that is what I was Gangadore.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby DDrgn » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:44 pm

smallfish wrote:In order to get the avatar, we must buy 3 packs at a time, or can buy 3 packs, each at a different time?..

I'd like to know this as well. GM's? :?
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Seizan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Why do I think Annette + Pucera SS is OP.

Because she beats Alraune + Pucera SS 10 times out of 10? :D Because she solos undeads (with maybe some help from Blessing and/or Talisman)? Because you're not used to decent Refess cards? :P I think it's the last reason. ;)
Seizan

Postby Rougefox » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Why do I think Annette + Bazgar SS is OP. Nvm it's okay since we have tidal wave huh. Atleast that is what I was Gangadore.

not as bad as you're thinking. part of her drain is actually to also set her def=0. doesn't show that way in the file, like Logress pointed out earlier, but in duels, it's definitely set def=0. prolly better off with bopors ss or something similar that does the +maxhp and something else.
Rougefox

Postby Logress » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:16 pm

it shouldn't matter if you buy the packs all at once or spread out.

600 gran is normal price.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard