Triple Change Lotto

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Triple Change Lotto

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 pm

The triple change cards don't "expire" but are removed when there are no more requests and/or the deadline is met.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby fargone » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 pm

just a simple question to the players - why did you wait until the very last minute to put in your requests?

I did mine early, and got them almost immediately - thank you satanoko. I am confident Logress and Satanoko will process them as quickly as possible - Im sure they are simply inundated due to everyone sending their requests in on the same day.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby shirano » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

I was hoping that I would get a 3* I really wanted in a treasure battle or lotto, though I knew chances were pretty slim. I only recently started playing, so I don't have many 3* that I really want a playset of. I would imagine that most people, especially new or free players, had the same line of thought.
shirano

Postby GuilleumeFG » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:39 pm

fargone wrote:just a simple question to the players - why did you wait until the very last minute to put in your requests?

I did mine early, and got them almost immediately - thank you satanoko. I am confident Logress and Satanoko will process them as quickly as possible - Im sure they are simply inundated due to everyone sending their requests in on the same day.

i sent my last e-mail on 12th since i got my paycheck on 7th and deposited the money for gran on 8th with 3 more days until i got my gran 11th...bought boxes on 12 and sent the e-mail just after...there are alot of other reasons everyone can send requests before the deadline so i see no problem ...

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Postby serfiusstyx » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:36 am

I requested mine pretty early too, for my main account anyway.
My alts being newly made didn't have anything I really wanted to 'triplicate', but since I was running out of time I just chose something that was at least in the same sphere as my Starter deck.

Could use the extra cards for recycling in case I wanna buy something quick.
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:54 am

I sent my request on the 31st and got my cards on the 31st.

Funny how that works.
Romdeau

Postby Tyhja » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:33 am

Just checking if triple has been finished? Because i havent got my Aivault :x
Its okay if its still being done, I am just checking to see if I've been missed out, since it is being manually done.
Tyhja

Postby Seizan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:02 pm

fargone wrote:just a simple question to the players - why did you wait until the very last minute to put in your requests?

So I don't have to waste PC? There was chance, however slim, that I might get Judie from TB or lotto. Since I didn't, I PCed her. I sent my request on 14th and when I logged on 15th she was already tripled, so waiting till last possible moment didn't change anything.
Seizan

Postby Ethikx » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 pm

We should do this again.
But give everyone a 4* changer for free this time.
Ethikx

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 am

Ethikx wrote:We should do this again.
But give everyone a 4* changer for free this time.

+1 :D
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard