Mammoth Brigade is this week's card

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Mammoth Brigade is this week's card

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 am

Icyman2 wrote:Remember how I sakura'd your esky and you complained a lot about that b/c dagon grimbaned all of my grims?

Yeah... jerk! LOL j/k

well Catira is quite the monster with 5 agi from toromea tho, i guess def and cmd dolls totally shut this down tho huh

but then mammoth doesn't do well against bigs like star dragon :p so u really need both?
ErnnLaties

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 am

Star dragon has hogs. You need wisp for catira. Yeah, pack wisp instead of trying to fit in an extra unit if you don't have the space.
Idk if you need both, but it is a nice card to use with toromea. A nice card in general. Low rarity too.
Icyman2

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:50 am

How much would the week's card cost if it was a 5 star? I can't figure out the maths for the price.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Seizan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 am

If only his auto was giving agi-1 instead of agi=2, he might actually dissapear from UD list. Maybe change trait from "can't use standby" to "heals 20% hp when using standby and gets agi-1" too.
73 gran -> 3 gran, 0 copies -> 3 copies. All in all pretty good deal. With both Safiria and V&E as UD healers Brigade might be quite fun. Not to mention Judie for non-UD deck. Yeah, I think that was gran well-spent.

Interfectorexcrem wrote:How much would the week's card cost if it was a 5 star? I can't figure out the maths for the price.

4 digits for sure. They sold 3* for 400 IIRC, 10 times as much as 1*. So 5* ten times 3*? ;) :P
Seizan

Postby Icyglare » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 am

Hmm... I guess if Mammoth's AGI causes it to go before Alphonce, Mammoth gets another turn because of the AGI=2 effect
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Seizan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 am

Heh, neat trick. But I'd still prefer if it could increase agi in more permanent way, otherwise it's ability to engage trampled enemy unit is only usable against some old, uber-slow Refess decks. Otherwise it's just 30 piercing dmg on unit that can't heal, nothing to write home about; even orks can do better. Even with counter +1 and auto -1 it would rarely got to agi 4 without serious healing.
Seizan

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 pm

toromea makes it agi 3-whatever... usually 4 base since it usually has agi 2
ErnnLaties

Postby Seizan » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 am

There are better cards to use with Toromea, besides it's always better if card is semi-playable on it's own and not with dual sphere 3*. :P
Seizan

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 pm

So, about that CotW...
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard