Worthing Wins, goes on in winner's bracket

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Worthing Wins, goes on in winner's bracket

Postby Logress » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Worthing pulled off the win, despite a last minute comeback by madhund2.

Now, the HIGH BRACKET will be WORTHING versus ACES8
and the LOW BRACKET will be madhund2 versus Frozenstar!

I'm scheduling the matches now, and will post when I have the plan! See everyone next time.
And yes, I'll try to get some replays by mon.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Worthing Wins, goes on in winner's bracket

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 am

Grats Worthing, i knew you'd pull it off! My 30 Gran was at stake here.

Now go win that championship, and no last year shenanigans you hear.
angelspawns

Postby ErnnLaties » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:49 am

when do we get the prize cards for guessing right?
ErnnLaties

Postby caeser » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am

Congrats Worthing!

angelspawns wrote:Now go win that championship, and no last year shenanigans you hear.

I missed what happened last year, but this isn't the first time I've heard comments like this. WIthout derailing this thread or having it degenerate into fingerpointing and name calling, can someone intelligently lay out what happened to cause all the hard feelings?
caeser

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 pm

caeser wrote:I missed what happened last year, but this isn't the first time I've heard comments like this. WIthout derailing this thread or having it degenerate into fingerpointing and name calling, can someone intelligently lay out what happened to cause all the hard feelings?

**** worthing is butthurt that his beloved wiz kingdom is losing to my death dragon and I don't even have holy shield up on him cuz i'm not cheesy so he stalled the duel for close to 2 hours in hope of d/cing me, he failed.

This sums it up.
Callonia

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Callonia wrote:
caeser wrote:I missed what happened last year, but this isn't the first time I've heard comments like this. WIthout derailing this thread or having it degenerate into fingerpointing and name calling, can someone intelligently lay out what happened to cause all the hard feelings?

**** worthing is butthurt that his beloved wiz kingdom is losing to my death dragon and I don't even have holy shield up on him cuz i'm not cheesy so he stalled the duel for close to 2 hours in hope of d/cing me, he failed.

This sums it up.

Isn't that what you are supposed to do with that file? granted I stall before I activate the ss that returns all cards till my undead or grimcount, are strong enough to deal with what is to come. If I am using a file that wouldn't do good I usually stall till draw. Its not really poor sportsmanship it is a viable strtegy exploiting a weakness of the file like any other good strategy. Thats why some of the files has ways of dealing with the stalling.
monkeysmiles11

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

monkeysmiles11 wrote:
Callonia wrote:

This sums it up.

Isn't that what you are supposed to do with that file? granted I stall before I activate the ss that returns all cards till my undead or grimcount, are strong enough to deal with what is to come. If I am using a file that wouldn't do good I usually stall till draw. Its not really poor sportsmanship it is a viable strtegy exploiting a weakness of the file like any other good strategy. Thats why some of the files has ways of dealing with the stalling.

Nope, it doesn't take 4 minutes and 55 seconds to press standby.then other 4 min and 55 seconds to press move. Worthing was delibrately trying to get me disconnected.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:56 pm

He lost last year tournament playing EM. Shees you guys... grab every opportunity to piss on some1 you don't like.
Not the topic for that Callonia. Go lose in the Scrub thread?
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:58 pm

I don't care. I just point out who is a terrible terrible person. I will never stop until he apologizes to me for being such a **** and attempting to get me d/ced. Which is breaking rules and cheating at alteil.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

edit. I'll only make things worse..
Last edited by angelspawns on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard