GC Replays

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: GC Replays

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm

A curb stomp game happens when there is a noob participating. It might be the game's fault here, but that dosn't change the looks of it.

I said i was expecting excitement, which clearly wasn't there. Why are you telling me i should change my likes? How does what i like suddenly entitle you to call me a hater?

I still like what i like. Hate it if you want.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 pm

It would be really interesting if Worthing or Aces played EN next match.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Seizan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:second game was skilled pixy

Skilled? Skilled?!? Same EN hate as first game. Not a single assassin, not even RFA, those pixies would lose to pretty much anything else. Those were purely rush hating pixies.

rsvlito wrote:If you know what your opponent will most likely play, then it makes sense to mod your file to win versus that particular file.

There is difference between "modding" and making hate deck useless vs anything else. But no amount of rational arguments is going to convince fanboys.

gadu wrote:It would be really interesting if Worthing or Aces played EN next match.

Yeah, I can wait to see if anyone dares to use EN once more. My guess would be: no EN, no EN and then WHAM! Firmanent plays EN in finals! :lol:
Seizan

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Ok maybe no skill was involved. Jan Ken Po. Which reminds me it's time to read some HxH manga.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

And that's why you make it best of 3, or enforce decklists+sides. So that RPS play like that doesn't happen (or if you go for it, you are subject to getting beaten out yourself).

Not faulting the players, they were just playing to win. The system is pretty crappy though.
LoneKnight

Postby rsvlito » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:A curb stomp game happens when there is a noob participating. It might be the game's fault here, but that dosn't change the looks of it.

I said i was expecting excitement, which clearly wasn't there. Why are you telling me i should change my likes? How does what i like suddenly entitle you to call me a hater?

I still like what i like. Hate it if you want.

I am not telling you to change your likes. All I am saying is, "what is wrong about a curb stomp victory when the participants are playing to win?" I am asking a question not telling you to change your likes.

WTF mate?

As for the haters gonna hate part, of course the participants are going to chose files that win, and a lot of times that means little excitement. So what I am trying to say is, "why expect excitement when peeps are here to win or go home?"

Again, never once am I asking you to change what you like, I just say it how it is. To me these matches are a lot more exciting than last years GC Final. That was just sad :(
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby gabotheplaya » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm

LoneKnight wrote:And that's why you make it best of 3

was expecting best of 3 too. at least then we get to see some meta thinking going.

i've always been a fan of re-specing to fit the occasion.

how hard would it be to hold an extra 1-2 matches?

i'd lol if i see the worthing vs aces go best of 5 to compensate for the lack of thrill the semis showed.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby worthing » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 pm

haters gonna hate on me for winning to easily i guess
worthing

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

So let me get this right. People are upset that EN the file with the fewest weakness was beaten twice and easily at that? Wtf?!
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 pm

What ever happened OP Ruuca and friends?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard