GC Replays

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: GC Replays

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 pm

gadu wrote:What ever happened OP Ruuca and friends?

It seems pros play with rush files more.
wakka9ca

Postby gabotheplaya » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:18 am

GOSCAR wrote:So let me get this right. People are upset that EN the file with the fewest weakness was beaten twice and easily at that? Wtf?!
No, people are upset that the tourney became rock-paper-scissors~ish.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby rsvlito » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 am

Well what would these upset people use for a file if they were in worthing's shoes?

If I thought my opponent would be using EN, I'd pack triple sergis ss for an easy win, because the whole point of the GC is to win...
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 am

I would aim to win too. But nobody even implied, it's the participants' duty to make the spectators enjoy the match.

If the viewing isn't any fun, then there is a much smaller audience to watch the entire game, which means less popularity, which also means the tourney can't serve as publicity such as tourneys do in other games, which results in loosing all the potential growth of the player base which is triggered by tournaments.

Aside from that it was a pure waste of time for me to click in and view the match. It managed to lower my morale. I feel punished for clicking in.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Icyglare » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 am

GOSCAR wrote:This isn't yugioh were we just summon powercreep and let them go all out. =\

I've prepared all of my Monster Carduh!
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby worthing » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 am

Interfectorexcrem wrote:I would aim to win too. But nobody even implied, it's the participants' duty to make the spectators enjoy the match.

If the viewing isn't any fun, then there is a much smaller audience to watch the entire game, which means less popularity, which also means the tourney can't serve as publicity such as tourneys do in other games, which results in loosing all the potential growth of the player base which is triggered by tournaments.

Aside from that it was a pure waste of time for me to click in and view the match. It managed to lower my morale. I feel punished for clicking in.

Quite frankly i do not care about entertaining you....nor do i care of your existance..... :/ yup
worthing

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm more surprised by the fact that people never noticed that alteil is rock paper scissors until they watched this tourney.

Nice replays by the way. Always nice to watch douches playing EN gets served hard.
Callonia

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:09 pm

worthing wrote:
Interfectorexcrem wrote:I would aim to win too. But nobody even implied, it's the participants' duty to make the spectators enjoy the match.

Quite frankly i do not care about entertaining you....nor do i care of your existance..... :/ yup

I have the same feelings for you. Quit moaning at me, it dosn't make you attractive, i didn't ask you to entertain me.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby AquasFire2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Is it me or did aces and worthing know what they were going to play XD

Very nice battles though
AquasFire2

Postby satonoko » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 am

For Iczer who missed the last Saturday's GC matches, you can catch up with battle replays below!

4th 6PM~ Frozenstar VS Madhund2
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/auditorium/index.php?id=17545&code=091533d5dde552a511b393ee49cc01fe

4th 8PM~ Worthing VS Aces8

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/auditorium/index.php?id=17551&code=8bfe5458a6f17c8d3ac27d6b3cc88ba9

Stay tuned for the next match!
Grand Championship Bracket Page
http://alteil.gamepotusa.com/grand_champion2011/index.html
satonoko

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard