GC Replays

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: GC Replays

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:58 pm

That's why I'm so liberal with my use to the "S word" and the "N word" with return QQers cause good players playing lawtia rush or gowen rush win more times than not vs falkow rush files like WK.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:Aces8 played very random. Not worth even discussing that match. I thought he is a good player.

it wasn`t that Aces played bad but Worthing played pretty unpredictably... like why use ex yuni? we haven`t seen her in forever. I think Worthing pretty much expected Aces to play falkow, and BKR JW would have prolly beat Aces too.

the salamander early rush was good because Aces never once got to use owl sage, and then killing all the salas triggered his ss early which killed the low hp fencer, which Aces played expecting an early kurina replay which didn`t happen. Aces was forced to keep returning when he didn`t gen sp, so he was losing from the start cuz he couldn`t keep playing units every turn and kept having to revive...

prolly would have had a much easier time if Aces went level 4 falkow... faytis open... etc.
ErnnLaties

Postby worthing » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

Interfectorexcrem wrote:frozenstar's game looked so rigged. How else can i explain to myself that facepalm demanding moment at the end of the game?

The excitement must have went all over his head. OMG I WON I WON I WON I WON! No you didn't you only win once it shows you've won. Now what the hell was that all about?I hold no personal grudge, but i must say that you've lost me those nice cards that i could've made good use of, even by just having them in my collection.

3rd time is the charm i guess, so i shall not vote for you again. I still to want wish you best luck on improving yourself.

The only consolation i have from this is the nice design on the bracket page.

Aces8 played very random. Not worth even discussing that match. I thought he is a good player.

srsly who is this whiny random chode ive never seen play?
worthing

Postby sunbunman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:42 am

worthing wrote:
Interfectorexcrem wrote:frozenstar's game looked so rigged. How else can i explain to myself that facepalm demanding moment at the end of the game?

The excitement must have went all over his head. OMG I WON I WON I WON I WON! No you didn't you only win once it shows you've won. Now what the hell was that all about?I hold no personal grudge, but i must say that you've lost me those nice cards that i could've made good use of, even by just having them in my collection.

3rd time is the charm i guess, so i shall not vote for you again. I still to want wish you best luck on improving yourself.

The only consolation i have from this is the nice design on the bracket page.

Aces8 played very random. Not worth even discussing that match. I thought he is a good player.

srsly who is this whiny random chode ive never seen play?

I double this notion of finding the true personality behind the chode!
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Seizan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 am

ErnnLaties wrote:watched the frozen match too. WHY WHY WHY did he not iczer before rucca came out endgame??? 3 units, 3 lp iczer!

All 3 units had less than 30 hp. Zangadylan ss and it would be gg for him if he iczered. Even stupid Bringer ss had 33% to hit last unit, and that would be really bad way to lose. His real mistake was not reviving EX: Mystere. He should revive her, lower Antilla's agi with Emana then kill her, then Tidal EX: Girl and either kill 3rd Antilla or iczer for win. Sacrificing unit to get sp for 2sp returns was bad idea when he had field that could kill for 0 sp.

GonFreeces31 wrote:That's why I'm so liberal with my use to the "S word" and the "N word" with return QQers cause good players playing lawtia rush or gowen rush win more times than not vs falkow rush files like WK.

And that's why I call you asshat, because your head is so deep in your **** you can't see anything. "Hey, let's show this poorly executed play to prove that cards they used are bad". Using Return on Tiger because he was more afraid of Yuni's open than her start skill? Stubbornly replaying Owl Sage in rush vs rush? Raste as return ss (unlike RFA always eats 2sp!)? Those were mistakes that costed him game, and none of them proves return as mechanic is ok. If he focused his ss less on EN hate and more on synergy with his own deck, that could bi different story. Mage Knight of Regus instead of Fencer to get better agi than Gowen, Distier ss to skip Owl Sage and still have sp to play more killers to keep pressure, that's how most WK I spectated/faced plays.

ErnnLaties wrote:
Interfectorexcrem wrote:Aces8 played very random. Not worth even discussing that match. I thought he is a good player.

it wasn`t that Aces played bad but Worthing played pretty unpredictably... like why use ex yuni? we haven`t seen her in forever.

Because she's good? Her start can turn Salamander into 60 attack 1HKO ranged unit, her open works good with Larut ss, and she can nuke target column. I've seen her in some orks decks, but she's good in general. People really, really, really have to remember that rare =/= weak. EN was UD once.

I think Worthing pretty much expected Aces to play falkow, and BKR JW would have prolly beat Aces too.

Judging from his ss, Aces was still in EN hate mode. Turns out metagame is as important as actual game.
Seizan

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm

sunbunman wrote:
worthing wrote:chode?

chode!

Humanity's future ain't hopeless, today two human creatures have learned a new word and thus made another small step in their evolutionary progress, but a big leap for human kind.

<3 humanity, peace! Y
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard