Valentine's Collecting Event Details

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Valentine's Collecting Event Details

Postby Logress » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:09 pm

This is a story of Cassandra... the story behind this month's big collecting event that goes from the 1st to the 14th!

It was the middle of Secondsmonth, Cassandra was traveling on the road and it was so cold she was not looking forward to camping out. Then she remembered that she wasn't far from one of the safehouses that had been set up by her master, Francis. She had not been to the safehouse since she was a little girl, but following the marks Francis had left on the trees, she was able to find it before the sun went down.

After starting a fire, Cassandra suddenly remembered that Francis has left a cache of equipment hidden under the floor of the safehouse. In the mood for a trip down memory lane, Cassandra unlocked the stash with a key Francis had left her, and started going through the gear that was stored there. She found a spare pair of longswords Francis stowed for emergencies, beside a pair of matching daggers for her to use. There was a pouch of coins, a variety of disguises --including a mask she remembered wearing when she helped her master infiltrate a ball in the solar kingdom-- and some dried medicines, as well as spare bedrolls and cold weather equipment. It was clear that the cache hasn't been opened since the time Cassandra was a girl.

As Cassandra reminisced, she noticed a small scrap of paper stuck under a bedroll. It was a torn part of a letter... and as Cassandra examined it, she became positive this was a love letter from some unknown member of royalty and it was addressed to her master Francis! Cassandra couldn't imagine her master having a lover, but with only one torn piece of the letter, she couldn't figure out much of what happened. She became determined to track down other pieces of the letter, so she could put them together and find out who Francis' mysterious suitor was!

So begins the Alteil Valentine's Day Collecting event! There are FOUR pieces of Francis' love letter, and in order to have one Set, you must have one copy of EACH quadrant. You can get parts of the letter in TREASURE BATTLES, which will be happening all the time in Folrart. ALSO if you play the FREE DAILY LOTTO, you will get TWO cards, one female card, and the other one will be a piece of Francis' love letter! There will be a chase card as well, Chocolates.

PRIZES:

・1 Set of Love letter : One copy of Cassandra

・5 Set of Love letters : One copy of Francis and Rosa

・10 Set of Love letters : One copy of Spring Cassandra and 2 copies of Rosa

・15 Set of Love letters : One copy of Children's Day Cassandra and 2 copies of Francis

・One Chocolate each : 1 Point Card
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Valentine's Collecting Event Details

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:25 pm

did GMs like not read that we DON`T want such difficult collection events??? 4 pieces of a letter for 15 sets each = at least 60 wins which prolly means 180 wins to collect the whole set.

Are francis and rosa seasonals? or just their regular ex forms? if they are not seasonal then I want no part in this, and good riddance too. way too difficult

please upload pics of the new seasonals already...
ErnnLaties

Postby wakka9ca » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Meh... I have a playset of all those aforementioned cards (including spring + children day). Any new seasonal francis or roza at least? I guess not.

I think I'll play 1-2 match per day for the 50xp. Otherwise, I'm in for the lotto.
wakka9ca

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 pm

i think for next seasonal lotto we all need to band together and go on strike!!!

NO ONE do the seasonal lotto unless they bring back new seasonals only lotto! they won`t have a choice
ErnnLaties

Postby kirk22 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 pm

ErnnLaties wrote:i think for next seasonal lotto we all need to band together and go on strike!!!

NO ONE do the seasonal lotto unless they bring back new seasonals only lotto! they won`t have a choice

Sure they will. If no one spends on the seasonal lotto, they'll have no reason to ever do another one. As for the collection events, its obvious why they do them. There tend to be be more players on during these types of events then not. If you want events like this to stop, then get people to not play when there going on.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 am

I WANT two copies of Hunter Rosa! Damn, I wish it didn't take so much of my precious free time. I hope my exams won't suffer for this. :? Damn!
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby phailures » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 am

I own all 3 Cassandra's and a playset of Francis. I don't care much for Rosa. This saved me some time.
phailures

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:17 am

Limit to chase card?
Why did we buy ex8?
Icyman2

Postby forumfunz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 am

idc if it takes a million matches cas set SHALL b mine
forumfunz

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:25 am

Logress wrote: ALSO if you play the FREE DAILY LOTTO, you will get TWO cards, one female card, and the other one will be a piece of Francis' love letter! There will be a chase card as well, Chocolates.

How about possibility of getting 2 love letters from lotto. I'm afraid to even think of how many hours, nay, days it will take to get a set of 10 (my target).

Also, in efforts to prevent players from not going to sleep, put in code that prevents players from getting more than 15 pieces of a type of love letter. Honestly, how romantic can a love letter be that it would require over 15 readings?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard