Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby CainHyde » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Don't worry to make it up to us he will pull us a GOOD 5 star next week. Hint hint cough cough.

5 star means **** for everyone but walking piggy bank.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:25 pm

CainHyde wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:Don't worry to make it up to us he will pull us a GOOD 5 star next week. Hint hint cough cough.

5 star means **** for everyone but walking piggy bank.


nope, a 5* will be like 1500 gran or something.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby CainHyde » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Callonia wrote:
CainHyde wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:Don't worry to make it up to us he will pull us a GOOD 5 star next week. Hint hint cough cough.

5 star means **** for everyone but walking piggy bank.


nope, a 5* will be like 1500 gran or something.

It's not "a".
It would be 3 copy of 5* card.

Recycle value: 900 Gran
Pinpoint make it at least twice of Recycle value. (1800 gran)
Profit: 30% or 50% or something
It would probably end up at 2500 or 3000 gran. :evil:
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:28 pm

*pokes alteil*
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby Logress » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm

yeah, got a little pounded early last week. to make it up to you, this monday I'll pull until I get a 2-star card, since everyone seems to like those best.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 pm

and don't forget about that ruca nerf and mikasha buff
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby Icyglare » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 pm

*poof, moved to another forum*

By the forum monster's rants, I say work in this order

Figuring out the male lotto situation
New Starters
Set10 Nerf/Buff
Events
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby gadu » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Logress wrote:yeah, got a little pounded early last week. to make it up to you, this monday I'll pull until I get a 2-star card, since everyone seems to like those best.


Two 2* cards please :D I hope we still get a male lotto too.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests