Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer is this week's card

Postby CainHyde » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:40 am

Callonia wrote:Too busy to draw a single card from lotto? Interesting.

They probably too busy thinking how to deal with those free lotto abusers.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 am

CainHyde wrote:
Callonia wrote:Too busy to draw a single card from lotto? Interesting.

They probably too busy thinking how to deal with those free lotto abusers.

Check to see who pressed teh free lotto button more than once in a single day, delete all those cards. Problem solved. They didn't lose anything, nor gain anything.
Callonia

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 am

Callonia wrote:
Check to see who pressed teh free lotto button more than once in a single day, delete all those cards. Problem solved. They didn't lose anything, nor gain anything.

Complication comes when the users recycled those cards to have infinity gran and buy everything.

The male lotto cards I got are still sitting there, awaiting to be deleted (2 pairs)... not happening yet... :/ It's getting annoying in my recycling tab.
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 am

wakka9ca wrote:
Callonia wrote:

Complication comes when the users recycled those cards to have infinity gran and buy everything.

The male lotto cards I got are still sitting there, awaiting to be deleted (2 pairs)... not happening yet... :/ It's getting annoying in my recycling tab.

So? delete the stuff that they bought with infinite gran.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:47 am

Callonia wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:Complication comes when the users recycled those cards to have infinity gran and buy everything.

So? delete the stuff that they bought with infinite gran.

^This please :twisted:
Also my 2 extra Griffin still sitting in my collection.
If GM won't give penalty to those who abuse Male lotto and recycled them for card/gran, I am soooooo regretting didn't pull over 9000 times.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Seizan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 am

Callonia wrote:So? delete the stuff that they bought with infinite gran.

Let's say person had saved 500 gran, recycled cards from bugged lotto for 1000 gran, then spent all 1500 on 3* lotto. Which cards you delete and why?

There's this game I currently play on Kongregate, it's called "Legacy of Thousand Suns". You know how they deal with people who cheat? Ban them. No warning, no second chance, no matter how money they spent. But then again, LoTS devs talk with players in chat every day and frequently answer on forums, so they're exact opposite of devs here. Fun fact: in little over 2 weeks LoTS already has more players than Alteil. I wonder why...
Seizan

Postby winfrith279 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 am

Seizan wrote:There's this game I currently play on Kongregate, it's called "Legacy of Thousand Suns". You know how they deal with people who cheat? Ban them. No warning, no second chance, no matter how money they spent. But then again, LoTS devs talk with players in chat every day and frequently answer on forums, so they're exact opposite of devs here. Fun fact: in little over 2 weeks LoTS already has more players than Alteil. I wonder why...

It probably has something to do with being on Kongregate.
But I don't think its fair for players who pulled the free lotto only twice by accident. The best solution should be: reset all cards back to before the male lotto was implemented, then add back gran bought with real money, the cards earned from TB and level up choices. After this, compensate the players by letting to choose between 1 free lotto pull or 30 gran per day set back.
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 am

This situation kind of reminds me of a case with a girl with Delayed sleep phase disorder, she tried to normalize her sleeping phases via chronotherapy, delaying her sleep by hours until her circadian clock was "reset", but eventually always ended up in her old rythm because "that's just how it is" (the therapists response).
Not much you can do, other than bugging them until they remember and hope we don't end up in a delayed time frame.

(When all goes wrong you can still stare into a light bulb)
Last edited by Shirozaki on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby AlanK » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Oh hey look it's Saturday...
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Don't worry to make it up to us he will pull us a GOOD 5 star next week. Hint hint cough cough.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard