Aim for the Heart 3-star Lotto

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Aim for the Heart 3-star Lotto

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm

rsvlito wrote:Wow Callonia congrats!

Your screen shots make me want to drop $100 on the lotto, but I know with my luck all I'll get is tons of 3* and I'll rage about it.

I'm jealous :o you broke the lotto.

He indeed broke it lol. I put in 50$ and only got 4x 5-stars so yea. It's not that great.

Gonna open my Dark Ascension boosters instead. It's gonna be a long night cataloging the MTG cards.
wakka9ca

Postby kirk22 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 pm

wakka9ca wrote:Gonna open my Dark Ascension boosters instead. It's gonna be a long night cataloging the MTG cards.

You know, I never thought I'd miss doing that. But I do.I need to get back into MTG again.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby Seizan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 am

One pull (3 gran left): Strike Samurai / Thunderbolt.
Now I'm torn whether I should keep him for ss or recycle (and most likely change 5* into 2 3*).
Seizan

Postby forumfunz » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:18 am

one of my fav lottos no doubt ^_^
forumfunz

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Just to get back to this, I definitely think this is the first lotto that's actually worth it.
Got copies of Allind, Resource, Complete Noze, Shecas, Dark Noze, a second Sergis and 4 other 4* I can't remember from the top of my mind, with 20 bucks.
Since it's lotto randomness and some unfortunate pulls were inevitable (fourth White lily after I triple changer'd her, Infinity loop with that creepy "cute" valentine's heart) but overall the rates seem to be much better than the 111 lotto, and judging from the lucky iczer list luck's not THAT rare either. And you don't end up with queer amounts of gran either. Honestly, I hate that.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Just to get back to this, I definitely think this is the first lotto that's actually worth it.
Got copies of Allind, Resource, Complete Noze, Shecas, Dark Noze, a second Sergis and 4 other 4* I can't remember from the top of my mind, with 20 bucks.
Since it's lotto randomness and some unfortunate pulls were inevitable (fourth White lily after I triple changer'd her, Infinity loop with that creepy "cute" valentine's heart) but overall the rates seem to be much better than the 111 lotto, and judging from the lucky iczer list luck's not THAT rare either. And you don't end up with queer amounts of gran either. Honestly, I hate that.

Like I said, it's all luck.

I didn't see any improvement of rates of this one vs. the 111 lotto after dumping 50$ into it.
wakka9ca

Postby CainHyde » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 pm

wakka9ca wrote:Like I said, it's all luck.

^This.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 am

CainHyde wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:Like I said, it's all luck.

^This.

Luck indeed. Tried another batch of pulls and still got no Valentine Doll Avatar, the one I actually wanted. Is that one same rate as 5-star or something? I must have gotten at least 6-7 of the adorable heart and adorable pet. Just no Magic Doll. :evil: :evil: :evil: Poor luck even though I was able to grab 2 BKR along the way... Weird indeed.
wakka9ca

Postby aznkrnboi » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Just an interesting thing - not sure if any of you guys also noticed this but SolidCake has been getting 5*'s like no tomorrow. Every time I check the lucky Iczer page, SolidCake would have at least 4 consecutive 5*'s. I've been observing him, so to speak, for the past three days, and according to my observations, he's gotten at least 30 5*'s so far. I'm assuming that there's a bit of luck involved mixed in with a lot of spending? Seeing his success really makes me want to spend too -_-
aznkrnboi

Postby fargone » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:27 pm

aznkrnboi wrote:Just an interesting thing - not sure if any of you guys also noticed this but SolidCake has been getting 5*'s like no tomorrow. Every time I check the lucky Iczer page, SolidCake would have at least 4 consecutive 5*'s. I've been observing him, so to speak, for the past three days, and according to my observations, he's gotten at least 30 5*'s so far. I'm assuming that there's a bit of luck involved mixed in with a lot of spending? Seeing his success really makes me want to spend too -_-

Ragecakes is a big spender. Spend big money and you too can have your name up in lights.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard