Underdog List Hath Updated

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Underdog List Hath Updated

Postby Shadow1798 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Seizan wrote:Soooo, Jade, Opal, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond and Agate carbuncles are UD, but Amethyst and General are not? I don't know what kind of algorithm you're using, but it's terribad. It almost looks like UD = Rand(cardlist). And yes, I know it doesn't make sense in any programming language.

Oh that's nothing compared to the time Magic Bolt was UD and Folrart Mage was not.
Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Or all orcs were UD except Grebados. Because he's such a good splash outside of Orc files.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Seizan wrote:It almost looks like UD = Rand(cardlist). And yes, I know it doesn't make sense in any programming language.

It does make sense in MATLAB.

But sometimes UD list is just like... huh?
wakka9ca

Postby fargone » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:UD reflects what's trendy not what's strong or weak.

Can you show me a file that uses those two buncles mentioned, but not the others? How is ruby general in trend without the other buncles? It really doesn't add up from a statistical point of view.

It seems to me that someone's opinion has adulterated the data...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 am

No, but I can give you a file that uses the ud buncles, but no ruby general. And I'm sure it's lower rp than if I put in ruby general.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 am

I've never even seen many of the SS used that are on the UD list. :? Oh well, all the mermaids are back on there and it should be a cakewalk doing it compared with doing it with only two Metia like last time. And last time was pretty easy. :roll: Just have to wait three more days. :x
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Logress » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 pm

It's not too surprising to see a key card like the Ork King be off the list even if the Orks are on it, that just means that EVERY Ork file uses 3 copies of him, but not necessarily 3 copies of all the othrs. Some might might use 3 ham throwers, some don't use any or 2, some do't use vanilla, etc. The only odd thing is if EX: Ork is on the list, that means Iczers who have gotten EX ork from the lotto and no Ork Kings don't play orks, but Iczers who have gotten Ork King from the lotto and no EX orks DO play orks.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby gadu » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Logress wrote:It's not too surprising to see a key card like the Ork King be off the list even if the Orks are on it, that just means that EVERY Ork file uses 3 copies of him, but not necessarily 3 copies of all the othrs. Some might might use 3 ham throwers, some don't use any or 2, some do't use vanilla, etc. The only odd thing is if EX: Ork is on the list, that means Iczers who have gotten EX ork from the lotto and no Ork Kings don't play orks, but Iczers who have gotten Ork King from the lotto and no EX orks DO play orks.

What the ****?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Wouldn't that uh, still just exclude SOME orcs, not ALL?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyglare » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 pm

It's understandable because out of all the Orcs, Grebados will get the most play and if it hits that cutoffline, the King is off but the rest is on because they just made it.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard