New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Postby winfrith279 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am

Ok this prebuilt might need a buff. I more or less destroyed 80% of a mod version and survived 5 SS(without iczering) while only using Lebeau, Jack, ex girl merc and a Heierrat Flame Magician and my first 2 SS. Then then remaining 20% died to my endgames.
Image
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
User avatar
winfrith279
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Re: New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Postby fargone » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 am

Seizan wrote:...(lots of wind)...


Sometimes, its better to let people think you are a **** idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it.

Nice way to just make a whole lot of crap up in order to sound more of a tool than you normally do. Examples of the stuff you made up includes, but is not limited to: I dont make my own files; number of new ppl in alteil; I play OP files; mythical 2 ppl; the MA file is crap; I play ruuca/dilate files (that's blacksun not me, dunno how many times I have to repeat myself you idiot); rom rage quit; the assumption that carbuncles can't win games etc.

Seizan wrote:Lsat time i cheked their dont pay me for taht, unllike devs. Not to mention English is not my native language. Logress can't say that. Also, my main concern was OR between card's names, not actual spelling error. That's quite a difference. What I find ironic is how you point out other people's errors in their usage of non-native language, yet you keep using word "file" instead of "deck". Yes, it's called that in Alteil, but it doesn't change simple fact: it's wrong. Repeating someone else's error make you look stupid too. Welcome to club then?


Do you proof read what you write? I think you should.

This is so poorly written that I can't actually decypher what it means. I do find the part where you say file is the wrong word then admit that is what it's called in this game really funny though. The game is wrong, you are right, haha. If only we all had your understanding, the world would be a better place - am I right?

Icyglare wrote:Why do people play this game and post on the forums if it just gives them a heart attack everytime they see a card file? These heart attacks are turning you into an asshat. Seizan, I bid you farewell and hope for a speedy recovery so you can be a functional member in society.


This... with bells on.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Postby angelspawns » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks for this prebuild guys!

Dandan was one of the very few 3*s i still wanted. Without this i had no hope of getting it. ;)
Thanks to the high recycle rate i just pre-recycled everything i already had, and bought me a pack for virtualy 'free'. Recycled again and completed Diosaur.
I'm having great fun now trying to mix in Refess TGC.
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Postby gadu » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 am

I bought it for Folrart Swordsman SS and recycled the rest. 50G is a bit steep for one card, but it's worth it since the SS is on par with Dist.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron