New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Postby GuilleumeFG » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

yea it is 460g for recycle, i recycled it all but 1 regular dista , 1 EX: dista and 1 diosaur and bought again to get playsets.

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Still no ruuca nerf huh? Go **** yourself alteil team.
Icyman2

Postby fargone » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Seizan wrote:Where do I even begin? Oh, I know. Thank you devs for admitting that Romdeau and co. can create broken cards that benefit decks they play. I'm curious, how much one have to pay for this priviledge? Because I have few ideas for OP Refess cards I'd love to see.

Firstly, Rom has not created a broken card. Secondly, nobody cares what ideas you have, because you are an idiot, as proven by your broken card theory.

Seizan wrote:Now onto cardlist: 4 units with single copy. Sure, why not. 2 Salamanders, obligatory Ball of Lame, Fire Arrow, Rapid Growth. Can you say "generic gowen"? Gaia Gem Monk and Mureira, aka card of half week and freebie? Even free players are going to recycle half of this deck, so it has "bad deal" written all over it.

This is actually a good deal for 500 gran. I honestly don't know of anyone in this game as dumb as you are. My biggest concern is that new players will read your posts and believe you. 460 gran recycle value on a 500 gran deal that is NOT random is just awesome. Its a pity you are so stupid that you can't see that.

Seizan wrote:And where are cards from new sets? You know, those that are rarer since players didn't have that much time to accumulate them? It was great opportunity for Refess/Gowen MA original idea, instead we get old, redundant weaksauce.* Oh, and last more thing: remeber all these whining about spelling? Gladiator OR GGM? Looks like you decided to ignore it when it comes to card list.

This is a gowen MA file, it has been tried and tested true. In the right hands this file can quite comfortably beat most files. If you decide to mock someone for bad spelling (I do agree with the complaint) at least make sure you spell words like remember correctly - otherwise, you just make yourself look dumb, and believe me, you do a good job of that in the forums already.

Seizan wrote:*BS RX played this once and lost to my Carbs - Gowen losing to Refess is definition of weaksauce

I laugh when I see you post things like this... its like you lose so often that never forget a win. Gowen losing to refess is not weak sauce. Some files are better suit to defeating some others. Sorry to have to introduce you to this idea after having you play for so long, but you really ARE an idiot.

Seizan wrote:Lecaf, look, 3 Dandans for 500 gran!

She's gonna be stoked :) Considering the file is 460 gran recycle overall and she probably has most of it, her Dandans will actually cost a lot less.

Do you have anything else to iCry about?

I would like to add one thing myself:

Thank you for more prebuilts, the game does need them. I would recommend new starters before more prebuilds though. You aren't catering to the new players.. and no... prebuilts should not be required by new players as you still have this game registered on some sites as free.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Still no ruuca nerf huh? Go **** yourself alteil team.

And again Icyman is making the same statement in yet another thread :roll: At least Errnlaties has the decency to make his/her own threads about cards he/she thinks are OP rather than spamming dozens of other nonrelated threads about it. ( You could at least try to vary your iCry a bit every now and then by also mentioning dilate, emana, Urgrant, BKR/jack combo or whatever you also find OP, instead of making us read the same thing over and over again :evil: ).

I also tried this prebuild out as underdog. It did pretty decent, though I lost a bit more than I won.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Hey GMs have you seen that "Mikasha Future Lovin" thread? Needs some buffs.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Callonia wrote:So I can blame romdeau for introducing pedo's touch?

yes, yes you may.

Cool, since I have your permission now.

*blames romdeau.*

xD
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:56 pm

WhiteDragon2 wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Still no ruuca nerf huh? Go **** yourself alteil team.

And again Icyman is making the same statement in yet another thread :roll: At least Errnlaties has the decency to make his/her own threads about cards he/she thinks are OP rather than spamming dozens of other nonrelated threads about it. ( You could at least try to vary your iCry a bit every now and then by also mentioning dilate, emana, Urgrant, BKR/jack combo or whatever you also find OP, instead of making us read the same thing over and over again :evil: ).

I also tried this prebuild out as underdog. It did pretty decent, though I lost a bit more than I won.

Maybe it's b/c many a good player have quit b/c of this crap running around. Laties is a he. Stop trying to be cool. The iCry is reserved only for Rom.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 am

I'm also kind of surprised they didn't do anything about certain cards before the GC started. I think some cards really tainted the GC. :?

I wonder if other sphers will get a pre-built... probably not since they usually go in order starting with Refess. :(
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby CainHyde » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 am

gadu wrote:I'm also kind of surprised they didn't do anything about certain cards before the GC started. I think some cards really tainted the GC. :?

I wonder if other sphers will get a pre-built... probably not since they usually go in order starting with Refess. :(

Don't make a jinx!
And I won't be surprised if Refess recycle value is far lower than 460 gran and have too many wisp.
Unlike Salamander and Dryad, Wisp is lame. :evil:
Meh...
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GuilleumeFG » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:38 am

gadu wrote:I'm also kind of surprised they didn't do anything about certain cards before the GC started. I think some cards really tainted the GC. :?

i dont realy care if it ends here, i didnt spend any cash on this one since i had some gran lying around...and the only thing that would make spend on this game ever again will be more pre-builts, so more money on my pocket this month.

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard