Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: New Martial Arts Pre-Built 500 gran for 1 week

Postby Refex » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 am

ruuca dilate OP. that is all.

that new emana is also very tanky for what she offers to her files
Refex

Postby serfiusstyx » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:I don't think diosaur is that important tbh. He is a lvl 4 support unit. Recipe for disaster.

I guess your right, I won't recycle the third copy though... 8-)
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Postby Seizan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 am

fargone wrote:Firstly, Rom has not created a broken card. Secondly, nobody cares what ideas you have, because you are an idiot, as proven by your broken card theory.

And what experience in card design or development do you have? None. I base my opinions on articles by MaRo, head designer in most biggest card game ever. I can even post links/quotes to show you how exactly some cards are definition of bad design. All you can do is praise OP because you can't even understand what it means and how it's bad for health of game. There was game full of people with your attitude (it's called "I have money, so everything is balanced and I'm smartest around here" in case you don't know). It was called 9empires. Noticed past tense here? It went out of bussiness. Alteil was sold once before because it wasn't profitable enough. It was when power that be were listening to your theories of healthy game and people like you. So if anyone has proven that their ideas are stupid, it would be only you.

This is actually a good deal for 500 gran. I honestly don't know of anyone in this game as dumb as you are. My biggest concern is that new players will read your posts and believe you. 460 gran recycle value on a 500 gran deal that is NOT random is just awesome. Its a pity you are so stupid that you can't see that.

Yes, mythical new players, all 2 of them. First of all, like I said in another post, look around. There are what, 2 new players in 6 months, tops? It's not about how many accounts are created, it's about how many will actually stay around. And random MA deck is not something anybody in their right mind would recommend for new players. Unless you want current pitiful retention rate to drop even further, then by all means, give them even more non-obvious decks. Not to mention that this "amazing" deal last for 1 week only. Unless you're really, really stupid, you should realize that, with current increase in playerbase, not a single new player might buy it before it's over. And no, alt accounts do not count as "new players".

This is a gowen MA file, it has been tried and tested true.

Yes, I know you're not capable of creating your own deck (I was in chat when BS was making Dilate/Ruuca deck on your account) and want to see same old in Folrart. I stll don't know what's wrong with being creative. Set 10 pushes multisphere and has Expert Martial Artist, Cynthia was in quite recent TGC pack, it's perfect set-up for something new and exciting. But no, we can't have that in Alteil, only netdecking allowed here.

In the right hands this file can quite comfortably beat most files.

Romdeau, creator of this deck, lost to random, badly played rankup deck that manually increased Gowen from 0 to 9. BS lost, wait, ragequit turn 10 to Carbs. Truly, an amazing deck.

If you decide to mock someone for bad spelling (I do agree with the complaint) at least make sure you spell words like remember correctly - otherwise, you just make yourself look dumb, and believe me, you do a good job of that in the forums already.

Lsat time i cheked their dont pay me for taht, unllike devs. Not to mention English is not my native language. Logress can't say that. Also, my main concern was OR between card's names, not actual spelling error. That's quite a difference. What I find ironic is how you point out other people's errors in their usage of non-native language, yet you keep using word "file" instead of "deck". Yes, it's called that in Alteil, but it doesn't change simple fact: it's wrong. Repeating someone else's error make you look stupid too. Welcome to club then?

I laugh when I see you post things like this... its like you lose so often that never forget a win. Gowen losing to refess is not weak sauce. Some files are better suit to defeating some others.

Interesting, another case of asshatism. Oh wait, not interesting at all, you did that on number of occasions. Pure carbuncles (no EX: Beneficient Priestess, no Arius, no Church Paladin, no nothing) are weaksauce. They're 40 hp lvl 3 units that rely on synergy like nothing else in this game and lack any kind of engame once General is out. If ragequitting turn 10 against them is not sign of weaksauce, I don't know what is. And argument "look, it's good because it can beat poorly played deck X" was used on numerous occasions by many, including Gon and Defenders of OP. I'm getting tired of this hypocrisy. If it's valid argument then, it is valid now. So just suck it up and deal with it: MA aren't great, they only win thanks to Dandan's OPness (unless opponent has 3 units in a row he's pretty much 70 attack lvl 4) and usual Gowen open-phase-kill easymode.
Seizan

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 am

@Seizan:

While Mark Rosewater is an experienced designer, he is in no way perfect and as part of the MTG community, we are no devoid of criticism of him (no one is perfect). However, his theories on card design are more or less accurate and well-founded, after all these years MTG has gone through.

Alteil, on the other hand, has some balancing issues. However, if you compare it to the early years of MTG, you will find a lot of similarities. A lot of old rare cards that doesn't do anything. A lot of cards so good you need to include everywhere. Or simply OP combos that dominate the meta (think Combo Winter of MTG with Urza's Saga -> look at the power creep of that set). Sadly, MTG also lost a good portion of its original playerbase whenever things went wrong. Look at MTG Mercadian Masques, it's like worse than Alteil Set9 because they overnerfed everything due to fear of Combo Winter. In other words, it tooks YEARS for MTG to become what it is now. Even now there are still some issues, the controversial dual-faced card design in the recent sets for instance is just WTF. Like in Alteil, MTG players whine and complain (go look at MTG salvation) but many simply just accept. Whenever a new preconstructed deck is released on MTG, you get a flood of people on MTG forums that say how it sucks and how wizards is "wrong".

Short summary: alteil is still not in its mature phase. Whether it will ever reach that phase before phasing out is another issue. Good thing Alteil JP is as popular as ever in Japan and they are far ahead. However, even there you need some $$$ to get the actually really competitive cards. As a free player, Alteil JP offers much much "more" but at the same time, you also need real money to get to the real top (i.e. less common meta such as pixies). The JP rares are actually powerful. This is compensated by the fact that JP has Lavato Heroes, Napoleon, A1 and A2, etc.

Also, regardless of how "crappy" the MA file might be. 460 recycle value on 500 is good. Weren't you the one who complained about pixies, undead and all the other meta? What do you want them to sell? A fully-armed pixies prebuilt instead of the less-popular MA? You know you DON'T have to grind with the MA file. You can play it for fun and shenanigans. With high recycle values, you can even pinpoint the value cards like Dandan with it. Oh, I can already hear you complaining about how unbalanced and unoriginal the people playing Dandan are :roll:

I suggest you should just find a better game instead of wasting time here. After all, Alteil US is doomed to bankrupycy at this stage. Why are you still here? It's not like the GM are going to listen to you anyway? Nor the players here... Unless you want to drive the "new players" away as well.
wakka9ca

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm not gonna read these walls of text, but I will say Carbuncles are very good and SHOULD beat MA almost every time. That should NOT be considered a surprise. That is just a case of a balanced deck beating another balanced deck.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Well, one thing I have to agree with Seizan is that if MA didn't have DanDan, it would be a pretty bad file.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:47 pm

When did I ragequit and who's to say rankup Gowen or Carbuncles are a relatively bad file? Does everything just fail to impress you in light of the "OP" files you hate so much? There's really no pleasing you is there Seizan.
Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Why do people play this game and post on the forums if it just gives them a heart attack everytime they see a card file? These heart attacks are turning you into an asshat. Seizan, I bid you farewell and hope for a speedy recovery so you can be a functional member in society.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby serfiusstyx » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Well...I like it, the deck I mean. :P

I don't know if it's a sure win deck or whatever since I'm not exactly a 'power' player, but I love the sight of Mureria attacking someone that EX:Dista had just death touched! :lol:

It's like bam! bam! bam! bam! 4-hit combo!!!!!! :D Now that's martial-arts.

Not to mention just the mere sight of Muereria (that ****! :o ).

I visited this thread hoping to read tips on how to (better) play the file, but apparently that's not happening... :cry:

Yet? ;)
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Postby Romdeau » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 pm

You could just PM me or visit the thread I made in Annarose about Martial Artists if you want tips.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard