Boys' Lotto Extension

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:39 am

I have to admit, I'm lost there as well.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby gadu » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 am

What's the point of getting letters from the lotto after the event has ended?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby Icyglare » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 am

I don't think I'm gonna leave it up to gypsy luck to get me the rest of the letters, gonna have to complete it before it ends.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby Elliah » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 am

gadu wrote:What's the point of getting letters from the lotto after the event has ended?


If they don't give prices immediately after (the 15th), then those extra lotto pulls can grant you choco boxes or you can pray to finish your sets with one lucky part you were missing (say you end up 15-9-14-17-14... It already happened to me to be in a similar situation).
I decided to stop Alteil because it is no longer fun thanks to set 10 and what some people became; I gave my account so if you meet me it's not me.
Image
User avatar
Elliah
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby gadu » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 am

Well I wish they would confirm that instead of us just speculating. They never confirm **** until it's too late.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 am

Applying common sense usually helps.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby gadu » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 am

Why are grims in the boys lotto?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 am

The common theory is that there is a "female" tag in the card DB, which hasn't been added to any sets past set 7/8 and some random cards in past ones.
Or someone needs a new definition of "female".
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby royrevant » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 pm

If I were a betting man I would wager that the collecting event will end as scheduled (today). But the calculations for prizes will not be made until after the 17th. That way any fragments pulled from the daily lotto will count towards the totals.

Also, I think it would be at least worth consideration to remove the chocolate cards from the daily lotto starting tomorrow (during the extension). Yes, I know a lot of people would be happy to get another point card or two from the daily lotto. But I guarantee there will be a ton of pulls made in the extension period where players are hoping to get that one last fragment that has eluded them. With three pulls there is a decent chance that they might do just that.

Another suggestion is to offer in the free daily lotto a full set of Valentine's cards (the four fragments and a chocolate card) on the final day of the extension (Feb. 17th). My reasoning for this is first because there are always players who legitimately do no have a deck that can compete in folrart. For those players these collecting events are worthless. Then there are players who tried to get a full set of fragments but couldn't for a variety of reasons (not enough time to play, bad luck with treasure/daily lotto) as well. Also, giving a full play set guarantees that the players who put in a lot of time to play and came up one card short will get that one card. Basically, everyone will walk away from the collecting event with something (even those in crest) and everyone will be happy. And isn't that the point?
royrevant
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 am

Re: Boys' Lotto Extension

Postby serfiusstyx » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:23 am

royrevant wrote:If I were a betting man I would wager that the collecting event will end as scheduled (today). But the calculations for prizes will not be made until after the 17th. That way any fragments pulled from the daily lotto will count towards the totals.

Also, I think it would be at least worth consideration to remove the chocolate cards from the daily lotto starting tomorrow (during the extension). Yes, I know a lot of people would be happy to get another point card or two from the daily lotto. But I guarantee there will be a ton of pulls made in the extension period where players are hoping to get that one last fragment that has eluded them. With three pulls there is a decent chance that they might do just that.

Another suggestion is to offer in the free daily lotto a full set of Valentine's cards (the four fragments and a chocolate card) on the final day of the extension (Feb. 17th). My reasoning for this is first because there are always players who legitimately do no have a deck that can compete in folrart. For those players these collecting events are worthless. Then there are players who tried to get a full set of fragments but couldn't for a variety of reasons (not enough time to play, bad luck with treasure/daily lotto) as well. Also, giving a full play set guarantees that the players who put in a lot of time to play and came up one card short will get that one card. Basically, everyone will walk away from the collecting event with something (even those in crest) and everyone will be happy. And isn't that the point?


I was unaware that universal happiness was the point of events.

Jez trollin :lol:
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
Image
For the Free Player.
User avatar
serfiusstyx
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest