Three Faces of Annarose

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Three Faces of Annarose

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Refess/lawita annarose: ability- OP plan (conditional use OP cards are on the field)- deflect OP abilities such as ice breath/ dragon breath to rival iczer, dilate slashes himself, antilla gets HP=o and removes 2 copies of antilla from file to cemetery, emana can only give allies agl -5 for this turn and her rivival skill will revive your units as well. rival iczer gets LP- the number of OP cards on the field, rival iczer gets sp- the amount of units on your side.

Also its funny these two would come out now since in the next set there are two other new cards of her, one being chaos form and the other another multisphere human form. once thes are out and you have copies of them you could make a file with 15 spots dedicated to annarose.
monkeysmiles11

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 pm

monkeysmiles11 wrote:Refess/lawita annarose: ability- OP plan (conditional use OP cards are on the field)- deflect OP abilities such as ice breath/ dragon breath to rival iczer, dilate slashes himself, antilla gets HP=o and removes 2 copies of antilla from file to cemetery, emana can only give allies agl -5 for this turn and her rivival skill will revive your units as well. rival iczer gets LP- the number of OP cards on the field, rival iczer gets sp- the amount of units on your side.

Funny thing is, it actually can work. People don't read cards, Many times i've seen people spam red death slash only to have it fizzle cuz dilate isn't outnumbered.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:44 am

monkeysmiles11 wrote:Also its funny these two would come out now since in the next set there are two other new cards of her, one being chaos form and the other another multisphere human form. once thes are out and you have copies of them you could make a file with 15 spots dedicated to annarose.

You can call it the 5 faces and 10 boobs of Annarose. :D
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby royrevant » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 am

Unless I am mistaken even though the new Anna Rose packs are available in shop the cards have not yet been added to the card list. I'm sure they will be soon. But in the meantime can someone who purchased the packs/box attach a screenshot here of the new cards? Or simply type of the the cards' stats, SS, and other skills?
royrevant

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 am

Already been done.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby royrevant » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 am

Shirozaki wrote:Already been done.

I'm still not seeing them in the card list. Or do you mean there is already a screenshot of the cards on the forum? If the latter then what thread is it in?
royrevant

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:52 am

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby royrevant » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:19 am

lol... thanks Shirozaki. I was looking in the Crest Courtyard board.
royrevant

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard