[GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Ongoing Promotions and Events

[GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby satonoko » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:21 am

We will be having the final match for the Grand championship this Saturday!
Pick the winning duelist serial, and get THREE 5-star cards!

The serial numbers for the final match Aces8 versus 2010 Champion Firmament.

Again, You can only redeem ONE OF THE TWO SERIAL CODE BELOW!
and if you redeem the one matching the winning duelist, you will WIN and get the prize!
Please note that you can't get two of the serials below, just choose ONE.
*This serial will be available from now and until the duel starts, once the duel is started, it will be invalid.
You have time until the battle is started. and we are going to give out prize on next Monday night.



Aces8 Serial:
hbiB-EWbp-oqRU-sNrK



Firmament Serial:

NJDP-BKuJ-fnyF-tVjn


If you don't know how to redeem the serial, Go to the My Iczer page and click the Serial Number in the left menu.
The Serial redemption page will appear. Enter the appropriate code in the box below.

EDIT CORRECTION ON PRIZES:

The prize cards are as below;
One copy of Pretender to the Sun / Alphonce, The Nullifier / Vol Agni and Beast King / Scarrion!
satonoko
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 am

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:24 am

Are you sure it is the Solar Eclipse / Alphonce? The mail said it's Pretender to the Sun / Alphonce.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby Lecaf » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 am

Shirozaki wrote:Are you sure it is the Solar Eclipse / Alphonce? The mail said it's Pretender to the Sun / Alphonce.

^
Yes please, handsome alphonce please :O

also seems silly to have 2 lawtia cards.
Image
User avatar
Lecaf
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: I post just to see my signature!

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby CainHyde » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:43 am

Lecaf wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:Are you sure it is the Solar Eclipse / Alphonce? The mail said it's Pretender to the Sun / Alphonce.

^
Yes please, handsome alphonce please :O

also seems silly to have 2 lawtia cards.

*Cough*GPARA*Cough*

Also yes, it's Scarrion and Vol Agni.
And Solar Eclipse actually more handsome than the pretender.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby Muklas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:08 am

Who to vote for, is Firm still good or should I throw my lot in with Aces?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
User avatar
Muklas
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby rsvlito » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 am

I don't know who to vote for...
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
User avatar
rsvlito
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 am

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Solar Eclipse... meh. not Pretender to the Sun?

Unfortunately, the prizes fail to impress me lol. :|
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby forumfunz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:01 pm

ye 900 gran in cards doesnt impress u when we been getting nothing but 3 and 2 stars
forumfunz
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 am

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:03 pm

forumfunz wrote:ye 900 gran in cards doesnt impress u when we been getting nothing but 3 and 2 stars


Well, as a spender it doesn't really....

Even as a free player:
In Alteil JP right now we have 3-star guaranteed free daily lotto for weeks and a free daily lotto that give 10% 5-star, 90% 1-star.
We also got free point cards lotto + dragon kin lotto.
We also got free daily 5-star lotto during GPARA events. (300 gran per day)
The prizes of GPARA lotto was like 15x 5-stars in itself. (4500gran)
50 point cards in JP also gives you 3x of any 5-stars and you get 3pc every week for dueling.

Nope, not impressed yet.
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: [GC Event] Final match Serial number!!

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:31 pm

wakka9ca wrote:Even as a free player:
In Alteil JP right now we have 3-star guaranteed free daily lotto for weeks and a free daily lotto that give 10% 5-star, 90% 1-star.
We also got free point cards lotto + dragon kin lotto.
We also got free daily 5-star lotto during GPARA events. (300 gran per day)
The prizes of GPARA lotto was like 15x 5-stars in itself. (4500gran)
50 point cards in JP also gives you 3x of any 5-stars and you get 3pc every week for dueling.

Dear Japan Overlords,
I hate you all. I hope you guys get thrown off a skycrapper by Call.
-Goscar
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron