Lapierre's Legion Pre-built

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Lapierre's Legion Pre-built

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

He's talkin about grim counts that thanks to ascarat do totally excessive amounts of damage. And I sort of agree with him. I think I argued for Ascarat to reduce grim count by 1 every time he returned a card.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Muklas » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Every time you call Ascarat a dude a cat-girl dies. You don't want cat-girls do die out, now do you?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Finch » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Any advice how to play with that deck? What card I should play first etc.
Finch

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:55 pm

You can go like the NPC Refugee>heavy knight>wisp>HK Lap. (This is joking of course, never measure yourself with a NPC)
I prefer a Kaldrao opening myself, but generally you want heavy knight out first, then Lapierre. There is a strategy thread on it in Annarose's Sanctum, I believe. (If not, make one)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Romdeau » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Finch wrote:Any advice how to play with that deck? What card I should play first etc.

You're going to need to be a bit more specific, but to answer your first question: most of the time it's appropriate to open with kaldrao (unless you KNOW your opponent is Falkow) followed by a wisp. Most T1 opens can't 1shot a 45HP unit, so Kaldrao's not likely to die.

After that, get a tank out there supported by KLAP and play units as needed. Remember to use Kaldrao's action in times where field presence/revivals is more important then grimoire support. Proceed until you have snowballed to victory..
Romdeau

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Romdeau wrote: Remember to use Kaldrao's action in times where field presence/revivals is more important then grimoire support.

Very true. Generally against most rushes using the action skill once or twice can be very useful (though you sometimes need some luck in which grim gets removed). I've won a couple of battles because my opponents didn't want to use the action skill when they could have used the extra sp (rushes from other sferes generally win versus refess if they manage to prevent their opponent from setting up a full field, the sp kaldrao gives helps prevent that). Though you pack most spells for a reason and losing powerful spells can weaken your end game options, it's not always easy to decide when to use it and when not to.

Muklas wrote:Every time you call Ascarat a dude a cat-girl dies. You don't want cat-girls do die out, now do you?

Someone please change Ascarat's card art so she looks more feminine, I don't want the cat-girls to die out :cry:
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Romdeau » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Look at Ascarat's hair. Does anyone think that hair style is masculine? If so, what country are you from and can you give me some pictures of said typical styles?
Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Open buncle if opponent plays refess.
Icyman2

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard