Super Buyer's Incentive! Four Playsets of 3-star cards!

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Super Buyer's Incentive! Four Playsets of 3-star cards!

Postby fargone » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Post the question in fellana's bug report.

Someone actually reads that forum.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Scientiafide » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

fargone wrote:Post the question in fellana's bug report.

Maybe that'll start a new trend where people post questions on that forum as though reporting a bug. Here are some possible templates for common complaints:

"I was playing against someone with xxx card, and it was just way too powerful. Is this card supposed to function like that? It doesn't seem like a card should be that good so I'm wondering if it's just a bug."

"I posted some suggestions on the forum to help improve the game but I noticed there was no response from any alteil personnel. A lot of people have been noticing similar results when they have posted suggestions and/or questions. Is there perhaps a bug with the forum programming that's not allowing them to read our posts?"

"One of the recent promotions is written in such a manner that it makes it difficult to understand how exactly it works. Also there were numerous spelling errors. Is the forum suffering from a spell-checking and editing bug on the GM's side?"

Scientiafide

Postby Khiruki » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Scientiafide wrote:
fargone wrote:Post the question in fellana's bug report.

Maybe that'll start a new trend where people post questions on that forum as though reporting a bug. Here are some possible templates for common complaints:

"I was playing against someone with xxx card, and it was just way too powerful. Is this card supposed to function like that? It doesn't seem like a card should be that good so I'm wondering if it's just a bug."

"I posted some suggestions on the forum to help improve the game but I noticed there was no response from any alteil personnel. A lot of people have been noticing similar results when they have posted suggestions and/or questions. Is there perhaps a bug with the forum programming that's not allowing them to read our posts?"

"One of the recent promotions is written in such a manner that it makes it difficult to understand how exactly it works. Also there were numerous spelling errors. Is the forum suffering from a spell-checking and editing bug on the GM's side?"

Some people did that. Rom went on a rampage.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 pm

I made a thread in the bugs forum cause that's the only one Logress reads I'm pretty sure. Oh yeah, and it was me who told people to post requests in bug forum not other ones to get responses and it worked and Rom couldn't believe it.

Part of the proof is in the like "view active topics" forum command which only looks in the bug section which is personally customized for logress.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

He reads this subsection too. Som rot the errata ideas came from here and a few from safria so I'm sure he reads it when he's bored.
Icyman2

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Out of curiousity, does it have to be one bash of 5000 gran or more, or do accumulative amounts count as well?

It's cumulative within that timeframe.
--got last incentive and did 30,30,10,30,30,30
Icyman2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 pm

I really hope people aren't buying lots of boxes.... Huge waste of money...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard