Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby Honest-Red » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

lol Too much emphasis was built into this year's April Fools otherwise I would have not expected that. Also, since it's a character I'm pretty sure running a file with 30 copies would fair hardcore.
Honest-Red
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby Anima13 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 am

Honest-Red wrote:lol Too much emphasis was built into this year's April Fools otherwise I would have not expected that. Also, since it's a character I'm pretty sure running a file with 30 copies would fair hardcore.


nahh you dont need 30 copies just 6 and the 3 of the other bringer, is completly enough :D
but yeah how to get more copies? its time for EXlotto?

BTW I very much like these unconventional stats. Especially on hp that 1 can make a huge difference. you could introduce this to normal units like + 1 maxhp to all WK units or soo....

TY for making us smile alteil.
User avatar
Anima13
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby idol » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 am

No matter whether the card's playable or not in a file.
The art and flavour text on the card is good enough, that qualifies it as a great holiday card.

But wait, we can have 2 bringers in a file now?
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
User avatar
idol
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: TW

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby Fireseal » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 am

Troll
'-'
"And may chaos come to you, so that you fall in despair and that in the end you admit that hope is like fool's gold, endowed of such beauty, but no value"
User avatar
Fireseal
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 am

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am

If he is like chibi dalos he will be available in halloween/april's lotto.
Then again if he is like chibi dalos he will be nerfed to a joke character soon as well.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 am

Yea, anyone tried his skill to see what he actually does?
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:24 am

I guess....damage?

If you are talking about Chibi Dalos, there was a competition where you had to guess what EXACTLY he removes, and logress was plesantly surprised that someone guessed everything right, up to "Ant Swarm". He got Emergency Errata'd from 0 SP action to 30 SP action.
See Here.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:34 am

Anima13 wrote:
Honest-Red wrote:lol Too much emphasis was built into this year's April Fools otherwise I would have not expected that. Also, since it's a character I'm pretty sure running a file with 30 copies would fair hardcore.


nahh you dont need 30 copies just 6 and the 3 of the other bringer, is completly enough :D
but yeah how to get more copies? its time for EXlotto?

BTW I very much like these unconventional stats. Especially on hp that 1 can make a huge difference. you could introduce this to normal units like + 1 maxhp to all WK units or soo....

TY for making us smile alteil.

I know you don't need 30 copies, I was just joking as his skill that allows you to have 30 copies of him in a file says "strongest file ever".
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
User avatar
WhiteDragon2
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby Muklas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:37 am

He's less effective against bigs, but other than that he's esentially pre-nerf Bringer.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
User avatar
Muklas
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Free Card Serial - the Perfect Card

Postby Goryus » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:38 am

So, he does exactly what he says on the tin. They actually made a hugely buffed bringer and gave a free copy to everyone.

Please tell me he's gong away after this.
Goryus
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests