Classic Sphere Packs

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Classic Sphere Packs

Postby Logress » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 am

Alteil’s early Sets may not have the sugar-rush draw of some of our more recent ones, but they still contain a number of key cards that open up File-building opportunities and fill out your collection -- and more than a few jems like Aqua Sorceress Mystere and Blessed Knight Orfen. Now, here’s a big chance to round up a collection of Alteil cards from the early Sets.

Next week we’re trying something new, CLASSIC SPHERE PACKS, 5 card packs for 300 gran that pull from one sphere and have boosted rates from normal packs, but pull from 3 Sets… Classic means Sets 1-3. Each pack has 1 Guaranteed 3-Star, 1 Guaranteed 3-Star or higher and two guaranteed 2-stars. There will be four versions: REFESS, LAWTIA, GOWEN and FALKOW, and they’ll be in the shop from the 9th to the 15th.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Classic Sphere Packs

Postby Refex » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 am

interesting.... good thing i have most of the notables from sets 1-3.

the guaranteed rares are nice
Refex

Postby fargone » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 am

Logress wrote:Alteil’s early Sets may not have the sugar-rush draw of some of our more recent ones, but they still contain a number of key cards that open up File-building opportunities and fill out your collection -- and more than a few jems like Aqua Sorceress Mystere and Blessed Knight Orfen. Now, here’s a big chance to round up a collection of Alteil cards from the early Sets.

Next week we’re trying something new, CLASSIC SPHERE PACKS, 5 card packs for 300 gran that pull from one sphere and have boosted rates from normal packs, but pull from 3 Sets… Classic means Sets 1-3. Each pack has 1 Guaranteed 3-Star, 1 Guaranteed 3-Star or higher and two guaranteed 2-stars. There will be four versions: REFESS, LAWTIA, GOWEN and FALKOW, and they’ll be in the shop from the 9th to the 15th.

Translated:

The earlier sets mostly have nothing to offer. Of course there are exceptions, and these really rare cards are available in these packs!! Spend tons in order to increase your chances at getting the very few useful cards available within these sets while ultimately getting heaps of crap you really really really dont want!!
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby wakka9ca » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 am

Ugh.

Maybe it's a good idea to first buff some of these cards first? No one wants to pull a bunch of Animated Dead...

In any case we are waiting for set 11.
wakka9ca

Postby Icyglare » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am

wakka9ca wrote:Ugh.

Maybe it's a good idea to first buff some of these cards first? No one wants to pull a bunch of Animated Dead...

In any case we are waiting for set 11.

Well, animated dead is a 1*, which only has a chance of showing up once in each pack. But I concur on not wanting cards especially if they are from the starter. Well, it's pinpointing at least if you want 3*'s from the earlier sets. I could use a couple of Orfens
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby royrevant » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 am

If the pool for these sphere packs pulled from select newer sets then this would be a great deal. But even so it is not a terrible deal. This is better than the Easter lottos IMO because you get a targeted sphere and limited card pool. I always prefer to know exactly (or like this case at least have a good idea) what I'm going to get for my gran. I think Refess and Law players have the most to gain from these packs. Your chances of getting a four or five star card are probably very rare. So, if you buy one of these packs do so looking to pinpoint three star cards (getting two per pack). Some good three stars in the pool are:

Lapierre
Judgement Hammer
Lavende
Orfen

Zug
LeBeau
Merciless Death

Dan Dan

Addition (I don't see this card used ever... well I have seen it played once... but I think it has some potential now with multishpere decks becoming more popular and easier to play)

Those Law cards (and Dan Dan) would look a whole lot more attractive if they weren't made available in prebuilts. The Refess cards can be very beneficial, but only for select decks/strategies. Gowen and Falkow don't really have much to offer.
royrevant

Postby forumfunz » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 pm

i'm a bit confuse is basic set set 1?
forumfunz

Postby royrevant » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Yes, the Basic Set is Set 1. They are the same.
royrevant

Postby Ethikx » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Don't say its a good value until the price is given. My guess is 300, since it is similar rarity chances to the seasonal pack.
Assuming a good price, it is good value for the 3 stars, with the probably low but offset chance of getting a proxy or dragon emporer, verlaat or eskatia, or Yuni <3

And of course it's broken into spheres.
EDIT: That might jack the price up.
Ethikx

Postby Romdeau » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Logress wrote:Next week we’re trying something new, CLASSIC SPHERE PACKS, 5 card packs for 300 gran that pull from one sphere and have boosted rates from normal packs...

Don't say its a good value until the price is given. My guess is 300, since it is similar rarity chances to the seasonal pack.
Assuming a good price, it is good value for the 3 stars, with the probably low but offset chance of getting a proxy or dragon emporer, verlaat or eskatia, or Yuni <3

Glad to know our forum regulars are reading announcements more closely then ever before.
Romdeau

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard