Collector's Challenge and Gold Box Event

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Collector's Challenge and Gold Box Event

Postby Logress » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:04 am

Remember Black Rose / Claudia and Mermaid Silencer / Melodia? They were exclusive COMPLETE CARDS you could only get by completing SETS 9 and 10 as part of the COLLECTOR'S CHALLENGE. Now we're going to expland our selection of Complete cards and give everyone another chance to get them!

Starting Monday (the 16th) next week, we're going be adding an exclusive COMPLETE CARD for SETS 5, 6, 7 and 8. In addition, we're bringing back the Set 9 and 10 Complete Cards. So, if you complete any SET 5-10 during the Event (3 copies of each card in one Set), you'll get THREE COPIES of the exclusive Complete Card for that set! If you've already completed a set, you already qualify! Done, and done!

But hey, just throwing out this competition is no fun. What we need are GOLD BOXES for SETS 5-10 back in the shop so if you don't have complete sets, you have a chance to get them. Well, that's just what we're going to do. Starting Monday and going for the duration of the event, they'll all be back in the shop! And that's something everyone can benefit from, even if you're not after a complete set prize.

I'll post the cards and stats in a few days.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Collector's Challenge and Gold Box Event

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 am

Well I am guessing Alteil is NOT having any financial crisis or something.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Romdeau » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 am

Cash warriors, prepare your wallets to be butt handled by CoreEdge and Gamepot.
Romdeau

Postby Refex » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:57 am

:/ this is getting ridiculous. its one cash event after another.

these collector's events are stupid. only a handful of people get them, and even then the cards arent even all that special
Refex

Postby Callonia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 am

Baiting failed!

Callonia saved $$$!
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:08 am

Wait... i need to have 3 copies of each card? Also the Grims?? Because i've been recycling those 2nd/3rd copies of "Peace Negotiations", "Inspiration", "Aquamantic Bubbles", "AuraOfTheEmperor" etc.

No way in hell i'm going to waste money trying to complete playsets of Grims i only need 1 of (if even that).
angelspawns

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 am

Haha. Unless you give us some ways to pinpoint cards, no way people are gonna waste 100$ to get a single missing copy.

I have most of the cards but are missing a few copies. With the current setup there is no way to get those copies without spending a fortune. Depending on the bonus cards, I might pinpoint some cards.

Also, at least make the collector cards PERMANENT. Otherwise are you really banking on people having OCD trying to complete a set within a few weeks? A "collector" is someone who should be patient.
wakka9ca

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am

Kinda defeats that whole " buy it now " thing they did with Claudia. I am actually glad they are making the cards available but why does it need to be an event . Like waak9ca says just make it permanent and if somehow we get all the cards in a set then we get the collector card.
Spend 30 bucks to try to get that missing 5 star so you can get a playset of whatever.......
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 am

both of the cards aren't really that good, the art on claudia is really nice though
monkeysmiles11

Postby Dean » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:26 am

Would make more sense if we only need one copy of each card from a set. More reasonable and fit the definition of collector.

Seriously you are asking 12 5 star, 12 4 star and 36 3 star from a same set...
Guess why I never saw Claudia or Melodia on the battlefield. You should balance cards and prepare next set other than wasting time creating cards nobody will ever use because they cannot have access to them.
Dean

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard