Collector's Challenge and Gold Box Event

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Collector's Challenge and Gold Box Event

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 am

Dean wrote:Would make more sense if we only need one copy of each card from a set. More reasonable and fit the definition of collector.

Seriously you are asking 12 5 star, 12 4 star and 36 3 star from a same set...
Guess why I never saw Claudia or Melodia on the battlefield. You should balance cards and prepare next set other than wasting time creating cards nobody will ever use because they cannot have access to them.

Another frustrated veteran. Join the club bro ;)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Pro tip:

- 1x All cards from a Set = 1 Copy.
- 2x All cards from a Set = 2 Copies.
- 3x All cards from a Set = 3 Copies.

Do with it as you please. Just don't expect much revenue in the current way this 'promotion' is set up.
angelspawns

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 pm

angelspawns wrote:Looks like they need revenue. Seems they converted back to their old schemes: Lure the most stupid into gambling. Scams that have between 0~1% chance to actually give something you want...

Heavily overpriced lotto's, unreal targets like 3x all cards from a Set... I'm not even TEMPTED to participate in this madness. If they want my money they better stop treating me like a tard and offer me some realistic deals.
Untill then i'll only get aggevated and keep my money to myself. And don't mistake my anger with anything else but disappointment for seeing this game die. Die by the negative effects this greed has/had on the playerbase.

You can treat me like a tard, but YOU are the one without a job soon Logress. So you can just go and F urself. ;)

I agree with most of this.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm

angelspawns wrote:Pro tip:

- 1x All cards from a Set = 1 Copy.
- 2x All cards from a Set = 2 Copies.
- 3x All cards from a Set = 3 Copies.

This. At least it's feasible. 3x of every cards? Nah. Unless you offer JP boxes containing 1 of every card from a set. Then we are talking business.
wakka9ca

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Agree with waak9ca,
Only they have a promo going onnow selling set 1 through 3 boxes at normal rates......or slightly higher rarity whaterver.

Should be as angelspawns wrote. If not then have 10 collector cards for each set and sell the first 3 sets with 1 of every card for ( x) dollars based off recycle rate of what those cards would be worth. Whatever the markup is- i think it is like 3 x recycle rate typically. Then as a set adds place the next set in line up with the the first 3. It would be a coninual process.

Again, something that would probably generate revenue and give players ( paying ones at least) an opportunity at realistically getting the cards.

Personally, i am done spending on us alteil. I should have switched over long ago. The only things i appreciate out of US promos is 5 of 7, underdog, and buyer's incentives. The rest is shady at best ( 15 dollar random 5 star, collect now claudia 2 week thing, fiasco with caterina ex, etc etc.)

For what it is worth,

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Dean wrote:Would make more sense if we only need one copy of each card from a set. More reasonable and fit the definition of collector.

Seriously you are asking 12 5 star, 12 4 star and 36 3 star from a same set...
Guess why I never saw Claudia or Melodia on the battlefield. You should balance cards and prepare next set other than wasting time creating cards nobody will ever use because they cannot have access to them.

I tried to get claudia last year, It didn't work so **** it.
Callonia

Postby Ethikx » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Set 4 needs some lovin'.
Ethikx

Postby skillll7 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Seasonals better count as being copies or a dead body will be hidden behind a bush.

And it's not gonna be mine.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:31 pm

I think what spending players really want here is some consistency in how to get the cards. Some realistic means (i.e. spending 200$ on boxes to get the third copy of the only missing 5-star is NOT realistic)

Hint hint: full set box with 1 copy of each. In JP, they cost only 5000 gran. It shouldn't cost more than that.

Even for the paying players: they want some guarantee and satisfaction with their money. As a big spender at one point, you just cross the line where the rate of return is very low due to the size of your collection and the rare missing copies.
wakka9ca

Postby Kouseo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

You're honestly just better off selling 3x copies of these cards at a box price.
Kouseo

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard