Holiday Mirage Master

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Holiday Mirage Master

Postby Nekome » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Since I'm speaking up to complain, I should also mention something I liked: the holiday-themed Mirage Master was a pleasant surprise when I encountered it yesterday.

;th2
<|> <|>
Nekome

Re: Holiday Mirage Master

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

At first it made Mirage Master much harder since I'm not familar with alot of the cards and thus I had to remember things based on appearance rather then assigning them names as I normally do. As I played more though I slowly started to come up with names for the holiday images and I found it rather convenient that there were so few images so that I didn't have to remember as many as usual nor spend as much time loading the cache.

So yeah, in the end I agree, it has proven to be a pleasant experience.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Zanador » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Same here. I just managed to get 15-15 grans from it, and i tried it 5 times today (at least 20 mins each).
Also, is there a link with the holiday arts, or do i just have to use good old screenshot? :)
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby furryjenny » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:25 am

I second what Dan said. I'm a 'visual learner' so it was easier to memorize the few images rather than trying to put names to the cards.

Are the 'holiday cards' like Ice Sorceress and Super Acolyte / Boporus actual cards in Japan, or are they images created specifically for MM?
furryjenny

Postby DWildstar » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 am

furryjenny wrote:I second what Dan said. I'm a 'visual learner' so it was easier to memorize the few images rather than trying to put names to the cards.

Are the 'holiday cards' like Ice Sorceress and Super Acolyte / Boporus actual cards in Japan, or are they images created specifically for MM?

The holiday cards are all real cards, but a lot of them are from later sets which we don't have yet.
DWildstar

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:16 pm

i gave each of those cards a short name to remember them easy, but i still can remember the pictures anyway XD
i name girl upside down just "down", then the girl with umbrella just "umbrela" and so on ...
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Logress » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Most of them are holiday versions of cards we don't have yet. Around holidays we switch to alternate art for some cards. For example right now Zagar, Annarose, Dual Magic Sword Wielder and Djinn have their winter seasonal images active instead of their normal art.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Alright as pleasantly surprised as we all were, this is getting old-I'd like to have our old Mirage Master back. Woo WAF! Oh wait...it ended about 2 weeks ago huh?
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Not really. We didnt see the results for the art submission yet, or did we? Link pls...
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Return to Crest Courtyard