More Sphere Packs -- the Sophomore years

Ongoing Promotions and Events

More Sphere Packs -- the Sophomore years

Postby Logress » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 pm

The Classic Sphere Packs worked out well, so now we're going to try something mind-bendingly different...

SOPHOMORE SPHERE PACKS, 5 card packs for 300 gran that pull from one sphere and have boosted rates from normal packs, but pull from 3 Sets… Sophomore means Sets 4-6. Each pack has 1 Guaranteed 3-Star and 1 Guaranteed 3-Star or higher. There will be four versions: REFESS, LAWTIA, GOWEN and FALKOW, and they’ll be in the shop from the 16th to the 22nd.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: More Sphere Packs -- the Sophomore years

Postby 2xDouble30 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 am

4, 5, and 6...

With the guaranteed 3*s, the Lawtia pack looks really nice with Belfyna and Command Dolls.
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Postby royrevant » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 pm

I posted this question earlier today in a thread I began, but the thread has since been deleted or moved. I did a search for the thread and could not find it. I don't know see how but if anyone I wrote in my thread was inappropriate then I apologize.

However, I would still appreciate it if someone can confirm whether or not multisphere cards are included in the card pool of the new sphere packs that went on sale today (sets 7-10). I assume they are just like they are for reward card selections. But better to know for certain than to assume.
royrevant

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:06 pm

multisphere should be included, if its a gowen/falkow card, then u can get it in gowen or falkow packs.
Callonia

Return to Crest Courtyard