Complete Cards for Set 5-8

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Complete Cards for Set 5-8

Postby Logress » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry, my bad, that's not what I meant in that post. The Gold Boxes are up for the next two weeks, but you can collect and get the Collector's Challenge complete cards longer. I need to double check with JP, but I believe it will be indefinitely.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Glad to know who is in charge!

Logress,

I have 2825 cards, yet curiously i don't qualify for a "special" ex card. I certainly hope you explain to your bosses that indefinite would be the way to go, it would be nice to know that in the furute with possible future events i could obtain those cards i am missing. The holes are small but i refuse to spend more on the US version of Alteil as what you get is not what you pay for.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby DeathFog » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Logress wrote:Sorry, my bad, that's not what I meant in that post. The Gold Boxes are up for the next two weeks, but you can collect and get the Collector's Challenge complete cards longer. I need to double check with JP, but I believe it will be indefinitely.

He LIVES!
Ban the Lotto Bug Abusers!
DeathFog

Postby wakka9ca » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:50 am

AngelicDeath wrote:I have 2825 cards, yet curiously i don't qualify for a "special" ex card. D

Same here. It's very offensive.
wakka9ca

Postby Logress » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 am

So yes, we're giving out the cards indefinitely, there's no rush. It's my mistake, when I made my first post it hadn't been decided (either the gold box or the complete card duration), so I just said it would all be valid for the "duration of the event", and then when I made the second post I had forgotten about my wording of my first post, and I just reported that the "gold boxes would be up for two weeks" not realizing by saying that I was indicating that the complete cards would only happen for two weeks also. Anyway, I'll make a main page post about it now to clear it up.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard