Coin Collector's Event Next Week

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Coin Collector's Event Next Week

Postby shadowsketch » Thu May 10, 2012 8:20 am

Icyman2 wrote:
shadowsketch wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Lol less grinders
Take a look. What was no 1 has become no 10 (rippers 62 points)
I don't even know how much he'd grinded. Pretty sure he beat out deng and smallfish combined.

The front page display has been broken for a while, those posts are not accurate.

Which is why I was comparing the front page to last week

I don't understand what you're talking about. Are you talking about this?

http://alteil.gamepotusa.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-latest-news/2669-ranking-monday
shadowsketch

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:55 pm

wakka9ca wrote:I am not sure about the prizes being cumulative. In JP it wasn't as you had to pay X amount of coins to get the prize. In other words if you have 500 coins, you have to "spend" the coins to get the prizes.

Could we please have some comment about this Logress? I'm assuming it's cumulative as that is the standard, but it's still good to have some confirmation on that.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby forumfunz » Sat May 12, 2012 1:17 am

btw not sure if this was answer but the boxes is it 250 cards plus 200 additional gold cards and 50 sphere cards of is it 200 gold cards and 50 sphere cards
forumfunz

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat May 12, 2012 1:22 am

Logress wrote:-Sphere Boxes that include a lot of Gold Coin Cards will be added to the shop as well.

-For this time, the free Daily Lotto will give out number of Coin Cards (often 10 or more) in addition to the normal card.

I bet the sphere box that makes the least sales is the Falkow sphere box!!!

in be4 the ragers troll me!!!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Sat May 12, 2012 3:39 am

So how many people had fun pretending they were Mario while grinding for this event?
Romdeau

Postby Anima13 » Sat May 12, 2012 3:48 am

Romdeau wrote:So how many people had fun pretending they were Mario while grinding for this event?

I try to grind this event in my little time for it but do it for the exp.. does that count?
Last edited by Anima13 on Sat May 12, 2012 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anima13

Postby Romdeau » Sat May 12, 2012 3:50 am

It only counts if you jumped and played the Mario coin grab sound on your computer every time you got a coin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfkcI8dhfsQ
Romdeau

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Logress wrote:-Sphere Boxes that include a lot of Gold Coin Cards will be added to the shop as well.

-For this time, the free Daily Lotto will give out number of Coin Cards (often 10 or more) in addition to the normal card.

Of course falkow will make the least sales, the wiz kingdom prebuilt and point carding emana is all you need in falkow to make its highest potential files, its a one trick pony sphere that just offers changes in its fluff, but most of its wins are only achieved through its one mechanic. The falkow recipe is fluff + returns. (granted some fluff is really good like grimcount, engaging units, agl manipulation, and position manipulation) but alot of these mechanics aren't expanded on.
It is the most simple file file creation and is currently thanks to prebuilts the easiest and cheapest to acheive. Spheres like lawita, refess. and gowen are the spheres you should get the sphere boxes for, since they require alot more variety of cards and have many different ways to play the sphere and different units and combos to change the tide.
monkeysmiles11

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:22 am

monkeysmiles11 wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:

Of course falkow will make the least sales, the wiz kingdom prebuilt and point carding emana is all you need in falkow to make its highest potential files, its a one trick pony sphere that just offers changes in its fluff, but most of its wins are only achieved through its one mechanic. The falkow recipe is fluff + returns. (granted some fluff is really good like grimcount, engaging units, agl manipulation, and position manipulation) but alot of these mechanics aren't expanded on.
It is the most simple file creation and is currently, thanks to prebuilts, the easiest and cheapest to acheive. Spheres like lawita, refess. and gowen are the spheres you should get the sphere boxes for, since they require alot more variety of cards and have many different ways to play the sphere and different units and combos to change the tide.
monkeysmiles11

Postby Callonia » Sat May 12, 2012 3:18 pm

You only need returns to play falkow that's why.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard