Mother's Day Free Serial Card

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Mother's Day Free Serial Card

Postby CallMeWBC » Sun May 13, 2012 10:38 pm

monkeysmiles11 wrote:The problem using her in lycans is you have an overwhelming amount of cards to support a smaller number of cards that will actually fight.

lets see: 3 eskatia, 3 EX nightwalker, 3 succubus, 3 rats (for level 2), 1-2 augment sorcerer, 1-2 soul pact

and I stop reading because you don't even play EN right. Level 2 EN don't play soul pact, and level 3 EN usually loses to level 2 EN.
CallMeWBC

Postby Icyglare » Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm

shadowsketch wrote:I don't think she fits into Night Lycans since the list is already tight plus her night transition is unreliable. I do want to try her out with Verlaat & Eskatia (https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=1001) though, she sets up the night while V&E go into morning, setting her up again once noon comes around.

Duchy with Morning Lycans lol?

I thought about this also but False Mother's has 4agi and Verlaat/Eskatia has 3agi so it'll stay noon without False Mother's start skill activating
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:06 am

CallMeWBC wrote:
monkeysmiles11 wrote:The problem using her in lycans is you have an overwhelming amount of cards to support a smaller number of cards that will actually fight.

lets see: 3 eskatia, 3 EX nightwalker, 3 succubus, 3 rats (for level 2), 1-2 augment sorcerer, 1-2 soul pact

and I stop reading because you don't even play EN right. Level 2 EN don't play soul pact, and level 3 EN usually loses to level 2 EN.

I did then sacked it for my janus file. soul pact could come in handy if you have the sp and give nue an attack boost, unless your one of those fierte ss users or don't like to be original then you can ignore soul pact inclusion. As far as lvl 2 vs. lvl 3 EN, I have not seen a pure level 3 EN instead I made one that utilizes a few non-lycan units that help against different files that lycans may struggle with though the focus is still on lycans (with a soul pact). Anyway Lycan vs lycan anything just usually comes down to nue agl rolls and who connects the assasin ss at the right time (in my case I don't use assasin so I rely on getting more field presence and take advantage of my higher lp). my janus beat a few lvl 2 EN and they beat me a few it really all came down to which nue could survive.
monkeysmiles11

Postby shadowsketch » Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 am

Icyglare wrote:
shadowsketch wrote:I don't think she fits into Night Lycans since the list is already tight plus her night transition is unreliable. I do want to try her out with Verlaat & Eskatia (https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=1001) though, she sets up the night while V&E go into morning, setting her up again once noon comes around.

Duchy with Morning Lycans lol?

I thought about this also but False Mother's has 4agi and Verlaat/Eskatia has 3agi so it'll stay noon without False Mother's start skill activating

From what I understand it'll work like this:

Starting at noon --
Rasthiria activates, turn it to night
V&E activates, turn it to morning

Then when the next turn comes around, morning turns to noon, then the cycle repeats.

I'll try it in game when I get a chance, no use arguing without ingame proof.
shadowsketch

Postby Shirozaki » Mon May 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Actually, Rasth doesn't go off at all due to her agi.
Natural options are:
1) V&E is fielded on night, which means the full cycle fires off. Lunara cries changes the time to morning, Claevolg changes it to noon. Rasth does nothing because her higher AGI dictates that there is a requirement check for start skills BEFORE V&E does anything.
2) V&E is fielded on morning, which means only Claevolg answers fires off. It turns into noon, the same rule as above applies.

There can only be two instances where Rasth does something.
1) V&E is fielded on noon. Neither skills would fire off, but Rasthiria's changes it to night, which in turn enables V&E's skills, it turns to noon, since her requirement check is positive, and more importantly before V&E's.
2) Rasthirea gets hit by Emana or Elite fencer, and has thus less agi than V&E. V&E changes it to noon, Rasth changes it to night.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard