Not Dead Yet 5 of 7

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Not Dead Yet 5 of 7

Postby ayman » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:20 am

Sooo Alteil became a zombie. It is gonna eat our brains and wallets.
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:39 am

the alteil regulars will keep fighting for justice
FabledMitsuhide

Postby ErnnLaties » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 am

so yeah, I don't quite get the black humor in suggesting the game was closing and then hinting at us that it is not :p I would just rather take it str8 sometimes.

not sure what the marketing strategy was but, the idea of Alteil closing has pushed me away from the game, to point where I don't even play it anymore... just kinda waiting and seeing what happens.

Also, anyone notice that set 11 everyone is kinda ALL OP? like, it makes every set before it feel weak... as if they allowed the Japanese versions of OPOPness to just come in unadjusted. It's so silly playing matches in folart right now, because of the amount of OP everyone has access to, and takes away from any fun in the game, not to mention, numbers are at an all time low for players online.

I'm a little tempted by the 5 pt cards for the 5 o 7, but seriously, I dont want to step foot in folart till set 11 gets balanced.
ErnnLaties

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:29 am

FabledMitsuhide wrote:Image

the alteil regulars will keep fighting for justice

WONDERFUL DELIGHTING, um you forgot thor mitsu, tis not a masterpiece without the lord of thunder
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Gon takes the spot where Thor was :D
FabledMitsuhide

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 am

FabledMitsuhide wrote:Gon takes the spot where Thor was :D

THEN ADD HIM, an incomplete picture demeans the true value of art.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Khiruki » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

He is there. Mordmarc = Gon.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Khiruki wrote:He is there. Mordmarc = Gon.

oh i see the problem, cause of my screen size, it cuts off most of the image, my bad, i cant save image off chrome lately.
asxlen64

Postby Pikeru » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 pm

ErnnLaties wrote:Also, anyone notice that set 11 everyone is kinda ALL OP? like, it makes every set before it feel weak... as if they allowed the Japanese versions of OPOPness to just come in unadjusted. It's so silly playing matches in folart right now, because of the amount of OP everyone has access to, and takes away from any fun in the game, not to mention, numbers are at an all time low for players online.

I'm a little tempted by the 5 pt cards for the 5 o 7, but seriously, I dont want to step foot in folart till set 11 gets balanced.

It's a valid point to a certain degree, but some older cards still completely overshadow the set such as Return or Shade for example. Unfortunately, you don't need to sacrifice 1 to play the other, you can throw new and old stuff together without any sort of penalty. That does indeed lead to slightly bigger headache than what previously existed. So the issue with balance lands on both sides, not just one or the other.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby AznApple2 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 pm

ErnnLaties wrote:
Also, anyone notice that set 11 everyone is kinda ALL OP? like, it makes every set before it feel weak... as if they allowed the Japanese versions of OPOPness to just come in unadjusted. It's so silly playing matches in folart right now, because of the amount of OP everyone has access to, and takes away from any fun in the game, not to mention, numbers are at an all time low for players online.

Set 11 OPOP?

Are you smoking something?

Some of the stuff may be theoretically OPOP but in practice, sets 5 and 6 and 10 (prenerf anyway) were WAY better.

The one bomb is Chaos Anna, and she's basically on the levels of current TR. Yeah it's game if they manage to drop 3 of her on you and then smack you with a deathmaker to the face, but if you let the game get to that point, then you got outplayed anyway and she's simply the symptom not the cause.

Other than that, Phoenix chick is basically the usual sort of meta-testing nonsense in that if your file can't deal with it, you're not spike enough. The rest of the set is just not impressive. Ryu and mage soldiers is just a bad Dilate/Ruuca file. Hard to kill frontline agility dude backed by anttila and some other riffraff. Suffice to say he's nowhere close to Marduk/Urgrant level, considering he's supposed to be the Gowen variant to that cycle. He doesn't come close. Oh, and Balmoa is the worst unit I've ever seen.
AznApple2

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard