Countdown to Doomsday

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Countdown to Doomsday

Postby Deag » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 am

So will i get all my accounts back or only the ones that are connected to a gamepot account?? Didnt bother creating a gamepot account for every alteil account.
Deag

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:58 am

You know I have no clue how many point cards I have or what my first file is name.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Logress » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Er, actually it probably will be easier to get back the ones that WEREN'T converted to GP...

BUT, Pera has an IMPORTANT POINT. Obviously, the easiest way to reset a password is through an email address. HOWEVER, not everyone has a valid/updated email address for their account (or for their alts). And, GP has no way to change your email if I remember correctly. So, if you want to be 100% safe, you can use the MAIL TAB (sent in-game is proof it's from you because it's behind your password) to mail me a new email address for your account. You'll have to send one from each of your alts, too -- but they can all be the same address, that's just for proof it's you.
Otherwise, it's security questions for you!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Logress wrote: but the process would definitely be easier for some users if you could answer a few basic security questions, like how many point cards you have, the name of the file in your #1 slot, amount of Gran, things like that. If any of the stuff loosely touched on in this post turns out to be important, I will elaborate, but for now you might just want to take a few notes... and tell your friends.

Maybe asking for the name of the second file would be better than the first, some people keep their starters in the first slot and that name is easy to guess even if it isn't your account. Other than that, posting on the front page that it might be useful to take notes of the number of point cards and gran you have could be helpful as not everyone checks the forums (though I guess that might not be possible).
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 am

How do I email loggerz? I don't have him friended :O

nvm i figured it out.
Icyman2

Postby Logress » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 am

yeah, just respond to any of my mass mail posts... if you don't have any of mine, you can respond to satoko's, I guess I'll be able to get them from her.

Clarification: If you have an account over 1 year old, and the GP account is removed (or torn off, kicking and screaming) your Alteil password will most likely revert to whatever it was 1 year ago. If you don't remember, you may have to reset your password anyway.
Logress

Postby Callonia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 am

Logress wrote:yeah, just respond to any of my mass mail posts... if you don't have any of mine, you can respond to satoko's, I guess I'll be able to get them from her.

Clarification: If you have an account over 1 year old, and the GP account is removed (or torn off, kicking and screaming) your Alteil password will most likely revert to whatever it was 1 year ago. If you don't remember, you may have to reset your password anyway.

Cannot remember old pwd, so make sure to check that reset pwd for whatever is going to be working instead of buggy like few months ago lol.
Callonia

Postby Goryus » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Is there a way we can stay informed about where the game goes?
Goryus

Postby Logress » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 pm

You should be able to get updates by going directly to www.alteil.com
kind of like our present address without the "gamepot" part...

Also, I'll be around our facebook page.
Logress

Postby Azul » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:40 pm

This isn't exactly the best news I've read but I'm happy to see it anyway. Good luck on whatever you guys are working on, hope the game gets back on its feet.
Azul

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard