Countdown to Doomsday

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Countdown to Doomsday

Postby Zerospider » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Guys what happened I left you alone and they shut the game down.:o Glad we at least still have the forums cause the best thing about this game was the players :) .....and winning. So we are coming back on august first cant wait and maybe we will final see a GC match that was coming up.
Zerospider

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Err... I'm totally up for having 3 copies of each card in Set11 with recycle value.

-

No worries about what counters what.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Well i guess i need a neuronal extension with a hard disc or something so i can fully remember what i read. While at it, ill add a zoom function to my iris just in case ill need it. :o

Icyglare wrote:Err... I'm totally up for having 3 copies of each card in Set11 with recycle value.

Ya me too.

But since this wasn't promised, this is what i would personally do:
- do take set 11 away
- once the game starts again on 1 august i advertise and say everyone who joins now can try set 11 for free for now, those who play certain number of games get to keep set 11 for free afterwards! (basically a condition easy to meet that encourages activity, because let's be honest, anyone would really want that if they were in charge of the game)
I probably would ask for 200-500 games to be played (as condition to keep set 11) during the period of 1 to 3 months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure it be good to add recycle value and make sure every account has only 3 copies of each.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby phailures » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Well i guess i need a neuronal extension with a hard disc or something so i can fully remember what i read. While at it, ill add a zoom function to my iris just in case ill need it. :o

Icyglare wrote:Err... I'm totally up for having 3 copies of each card in Set11 with recycle value.

Ya me too.

But since this wasn't promised, this is what i would personally do:
- do take set 11 away
- once the game starts again on 1 august i advertise and say everyone who joins now can try set 11 for free for now, those who play certain number of games get to keep set 11 for free afterwards! (basically a condition easy to meet that encourages activity, because let's be honest, anyone would really want that if they were in charge of the game)
I probably would ask for 200-500 games to be played (as condition to keep set 11) during the period of 1 to 3 months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure it be good to add recycle value and make sure every account has only 3 copies of each.

200-500 games...

please no, I'm a working man here. I can't do THAT many games...

But I would like to keep set 11 if anything. I spent a long time getting and recycling til I got 3x of every one of those cards...
phailures

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm up for having all the prebuilts go down to 500 gran as a reopening... much more than keep some (or all) of set 11.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Hooray for Icyman's idea.

If we can't keep Set 11, maybe let players choose a certain number of cards from each tier rarity of Set 11 that they could keep for free, i.e. 15 1*, 3 5*, etc.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 pm

If? The only person that can take set 11 away is Logress.

If he does, this game is dead before it ever takes off. No quicker way to lose what few players you have left than to say "oh hey, here's a gift for sticking with us through thick and thin, derp, never mind".

If he's really on a campaign to correct Alteil's wrongs (namely accessibility), the worst thing he can do is take away set 11.
Kittuns

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Kittuns wrote:If? The only person that can take set 11 away is Logress.

If he does, this game is dead before it ever takes off. No quicker way to lose what few players you have left than to say "oh hey, here's a gift for sticking with us through thick and thin, derp, never mind".

If he's really on a campaign to correct Alteil's wrongs (namely accessibility), the worst thing he can do is take away set 11.

DG has spoken. That means you should really take away set 11. Along with not implementing 20xSphere fire arrow and flying bringer.
Icyman2

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
Kittuns wrote:If? The only person that can take set 11 away is Logress.

DG has spoken. That means you should really take away set 11. Along with not implementing 20xSphere fire arrow and flying bringer.

He'd do better heeding the advice of someone who understands the game's ins and outs, instead of listening to unaccomplished nobodies.
Kittuns

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Yes I'm sure you've accomplished much trolling.
Icyman2

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard