Core Edge Japan

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Core Edge Japan

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 pm

well jp released news on this so called countdown, apparently the alteil.jp is moving from gamepot to coreedge.jp

http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=20553

i repeat from my previous post HA :lol: :lol: :lol:

guess it wasnt usa related(if i wrong somebody please tell me why we had to wait a week)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 am

Romdeau wrote:That's going to take somewhere along the lines of 6 months minimum, they're going to re-launch the game under their ownership and maintain it until they can implement the redesign.

Real?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby skillll7 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 am

May the Logress accept the sacrifice at his hands.
For the grace and glory of his name, and for the good of our community.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:01 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Romdeau wrote:That's going to take somewhere along the lines of 6 months minimum, they're going to re-launch the game under their ownership and maintain it until they can implement the redesign.

Real?

are you F***ing kidding me, 6 months for alteil.usa to get back up and running, ill be back running in jp at full power before usa is even halfway done
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 am

Oh I think he meant the games going to re-lauch (like the old version) and be running (sometime sooner than 6 months), then, half a year or a year down the line the new redesigned version will relaunch.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Oh I think he meant the games going to re-lauch (like the old version) and be running (sometime sooner than 6 months), then, half a year or a year down the line the new redesigned version will relaunch.

meaning alteil 2?
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 am

Maybe? It'd be nice if it were true.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 am

I am wondering how much latitude will be available to the GM's since this is back in Core Edge's ballpark. They were the first to run the show and establish pricing etc. Why would they change their model now?

Is it feasible to have Alteil up and running on multi platforms within 6 months? I just don't see how. Meanwhile Alteil2 is trucking along at a swift pace and now back in the hands of Core Edge as well which is interesting.

My guess is we will relaunch sometime within the next 2 weeks with the same format as we had before the shutdown. Who knows what will happen after that but I will be curious to see if the numbers are any greater than they were the last 2 weeks before we closed shop.

Just saying "under new management" is unlikely to encourage all the players that once played the game to return.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 am

well either way, still no game launch, and still no word when its going to pop up, besides im sure thats not what gms have on their mind atm CHEERS btw :P
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm

I am more worried about how much better the japanese version will be. I mean seriously if i ever am to drop just even 1 cent on this game, then it will be the jp version because it is much better and gives more free stuff and has more events etc.

I will go along with the idea that alteil us is a business. One in a very competitive market with the biggest competition being alteil jp. If alteil us can't offer as much, then they won't get my attention for sure!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard