Sprint #2 11/5/2012

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Sprint #2 11/5/2012

Postby ChiYoung » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:38 am

zzzzzzzzz stop being such a d*ck, peralisc.

What kind of competitive starters are you guys thinking about?
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 am

InfernityFan wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:[*]Fixed starters during level ups for beginners. Users will get all starters eventually but only bit by bit to prevent the feeling of being overwheled. Users will also get cards that enhance the starters as they level up.
[*](Possible) rewarding lower level players for doing well instead of just outright winning[/list]

I like those bits. For the second point though, why only for lower-level players? Make it available for all players :D

Btw, these sprints you are doing is only from developer POV right? As in your reponsibility, not Logress. So is it safe to assume that things like shop contents, events, and cpc are not included in sprints?

Thanks!

They should include everything, but you are right - but they don't. I'll bring that up in the retrospective at the end of the sprint so you'll have a more comprehensive list next time :).

Giving rewards to everyone for a good game would be an awesome thing but a bit of a complicated beast when trying to define what constitutes a "good game." That's a Logress problem, though. The folks at Google big data showed me a bunch of tools that'll make the tech side of that pretty darn easy, at least.

As for giving everyone the new starters. No promises, and probably not for this sprint, but I'm not adverse to something along those lines like that and I the others would be either.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Just to let you know I am still planning on doing a intro video for you guys. Grad school just keeps getting in the way t.t

Thanks! I'd love to see it when it's done (assuming we aren't responsible for interfering with your studies).
MysteryMan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am

ChiYoung wrote:zzzzzzzzz stop being such a d*ck, peralisc.

What kind of competitive starters are you guys thinking about?

Huh? That's random.

Keep your fantasies to yourself tho, I'm not interested on men.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby skillll7 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:50 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Just to let you know I am still planning on doing a intro video for you guys. Grad school just keeps getting in the way t.t

Another chance to hear Gon's smexy voice? :oops:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Expect it next week after I get back from this conference I'm flying to!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby kvmrxn17 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 am

I feel that it should be alittle easier to acquire gran, I use to play alteil before that dreadful day gamepot ran it into the ground and I was one of those people who foolishly paid for gran and lost my accounts and cards I workd and paid for. At least do something towards redeeming our old accounts, that would certainly be nice or make it easier to acquire more cards so there can be more diversity of files because its horribly difficult to get cards that help with building your own unique file out of gran card lottery. As a comitted player ive stayed by alteil this far and im not going anywhere, but alteil can be much more than it is now or ever was, try something new, maybe a new starter file, that would definitely change the ENTIRE game, just some suggestions though
kvmrxn17

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am

kvmrxn17 wrote:I feel that it should be alittle easier to acquire gran, I use to play alteil before that dreadful day gamepot ran it into the ground and I was one of those people who foolishly paid for gran and lost my accounts and cards I workd and paid for. At least do something towards redeeming our old accounts, that would certainly be nice or make it easier to acquire more cards so there can be more diversity of files because its horribly difficult to get cards that help with building your own unique file out of gran card lottery. As a comitted player ive stayed by alteil this far and im not going anywhere, but alteil can be much more than it is now or ever was, try something new, maybe a new starter file, that would definitely change the ENTIRE game, just some suggestions though

me and most of the community are playing our old accounts.

pm logress
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Spherius » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 am

Don't know if this help i think you need to key the old account name in lowercase
Spherius

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion