The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby hexagram » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 am

did 10 10+ turn matches- not too hard

best to play a simple rush to reduce the game length - even playing badly to autolose at 10+ - 10+ turns give up games should count but not sure so best to complete.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby harvest4god » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:48 pm

hexagram wrote:did 10 10+ turn matches- not too hard

best to play a simple rush to reduce the game length - even playing badly to autolose at 10+ - 10+ turns give up games should count but not sure so best to complete.

....finished....my 30th game....the quitters at turn 9 were abundant......gasp.....water....water....
harvest4god

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 am

harvest4god wrote:

....finished....my 30th game....the quitters at turn 9 were abundant......gasp.....water....water....

Stop spamming op decks and the problem will go away, I have no problems getting duels to last over 10 turns.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:07 am

Callonia wrote:
harvest4god wrote:

Stop spamming op decks and the problem will go away, I have no problems getting duels to last over 10 turns.

well im sure most wont have to play so much should they limit to 5 instead of 10, also adding giving up no matter what turn you are on, should also not be counted.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 am

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Stop spamming op decks and the problem will go away, I have no problems getting duels to last over 10 turns.

well im sure most wont have to play so much should they limit to 5 instead of 10, also adding giving up no matter what turn you are on, should also not be counted.

Why don't you mean just as long as you lose all lp you get credit?

Alot of my defeats is usually decided before 10th turn because file i face is so op. So I just stay barely alive but losing lp and units all over the place as i watch them get massacred by the iczer who is overcompensating for something. Then I barely manage to last to turn 10 or 11 and press give up. You've beaten me up extremely hard now let me be.

Your demands of battles not counting when I press give up will just result in people quitting from alteil or troll quitting on turn 4 because they think powers in charge looks like EX Dista with it's pedo touch ability. I would.

Because there is meta decks capable of beating people up before turn 10 even happens. I would just save myself the trouble and ignore this event, and since I lost all of set 11, perhaps just ignore alteil because they is proven to be a indian giver and go stay in world of tanks and forget about alteil but come back just to warn new people of dem scammers in alteil who only want to torture you.

You cannot force a people who have given up to fight, they will just lay down and die just to mess with you. Well, I think few people of spikes would be happy about that. Even when you force people to stay online on alteil until the duel is done, they will pull the power cord connecting to the computer just to say no.

Solution is just really easy, don't play op decks that beats up people and dont' give them a chance to even fight back at all and you'll get your required amount of duels in reasonable amount of time. After that? go spam op decks to ur hearts desire.

I'm already halfway through the required amount of duels.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 am

What do OP decks have to do with it?

What's better? To face the OP deck for another turn (after turn 9) or to HAVE TO roll another duel possibly with another OP deck? :/

I forgot which EN's it was, probably harvest's (i beaten 2 out of 3 only), but the guy managed to suck on all the SP and sphere levels before i could bank some SP for later, so i quit around turn 4 or 6, which i think is normal if you are locked off.

Perhaps my old suggestion would be really helpful right now. @_@
Have crappy units that cost sphere level instead of SP!
Or a grim that removes target closed unit from the field, give you LP-1 and then gives you the unit's original level -1 SP next round.

I know EN has it hard these days, if you make a slight mistake then i am going to exploit it and win the game vs EN (just like anyone else). @_@
But perma lock is basically game over right there.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby harvest4god » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:What do OP decks have to do with it?

What's better? To face the OP deck for another turn (after turn 9) or to HAVE TO roll another duel possibly with another OP deck? :/

I forgot which EN's it was, probably harvest's (i beaten 2 out of 3 only), but the guy managed to suck on all the SP and sphere levels before i could bank some SP for later, so i quit around turn 4 or 6, which i think is normal if you are locked off.

Perhaps my old suggestion would be really helpful right now. @_@
Have crappy units that cost sphere level instead of SP!
Or a grim that removes target closed unit from the field, give you LP-1 and then gives you the unit's original level -1 SP next round.

I know EN has it hard these days, if you make a slight mistake then i am going to exploit it and win the game vs EN (just like anyone else). @_@
But perma lock is basically game over right there.

Yea it was me pera...fierte immediately followed by succ drain. I wasn't mad about that quit. I had just switched decks cause i was tired of big red.
harvest4god

Postby hexagram » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 pm

if you go for 30 turns do they all have to be 10+ turns aswell

I assume so but just to confirm as it is not clear plus which arenas?

gm may need to comment.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby exemplar » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 am

When are we getting the "version up" cards, and when are the set 11 "no recycle value" cards being taken away?
Character conversations on hiatus until I get my photobucket sorted out.

Blog on hiatus until I find a new hosting site.
exemplar

Postby kirk22 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 am

exemplar wrote:When are we getting the "version up" cards, and when are the set 11 "no recycle value" cards being taken away?

This is a great question. You guys gonna get on this anytime soon or can we expect a long wait?
ImageImage
kirk22

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard