The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:35 pm

I COMPLETELY HATE THIS PLAN, not only that, NEVER HAVE I HEARD OF ALTEIL.JP HAVING A SET VERSION UPGRADE. Now mass corrections and erratas updated almost every month i have, and including this year MASS ERRATAS (which usa needs severely), leaving several players upset(dont believe me check the SNS) and making the gowen starter imponent.

Also cant someplayers keep their 3xcopies of all cards without playing ranked arenas.

(fyi jp still has 4 ex cards with recycle value of 0g/and the still cost 40pc to get 3x them)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby phailures » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm

1) Do we get to keep the non gran value cards?
2) Which arena?
phailures

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm

WEEEEEEEE having to do grind battles during weeks leading to and being Thanksgiving!

Way to go one step forward then taking two step backs.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm

phailures wrote:1) Do we get to keep the non gran value cards?

No, the free cards are going to be completely removed.
Logress wrote:A recycle value! That's right, we're going to liquidate the free, 0 Gran versions of the cards from the server and replace them with full fledged gran value cards with little stars on them denoting their rarity and everything.

That said, I think this is a horrible idea. It's an enticement to get their consumers to contest despite potentially not possessing any urge to do so, at least until some of the promises have been fulfilled. It's the alluring mattress of the man that promised to not take away your candy if you enter his suspicious van.
And I quite agree with Sherry, I don't particularly care for the recycle value of a free set, I don't sell my christmas/birthday presents on ebay either.

That said I will miss out on set 11 (save for the free first copy) because I find the current balance unbearable and refuse to participate until at least some issues have been adressed (and no, the symbolic Emana and annarose nerf was a joke and you should feel ashamed of yourself).

That, and a friend of mine is coming to Tokyo and I want to show him around and maybe introduce him to an onsen in Ashinoku (Despite Osaka being the better region for Onsen, but eh), so I'll be plenty busy.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby phailures » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Free cards being removed is kind of dumb. So much for the free set 11 we get for coming back. Honestly, can we just keep the 0 value ones if we have no desire to recycle any of them...
phailures

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 pm

I think this is totally bad timed! I honestly believe this ruins yourselves, logress. (basically invite people and have them upset)

Why ask us now to invite people? First have some relaxation zone within the game, such as napo ...
Or a 2v2 to get away from the 1v1 lamerish folrart aspect.

And then make this event that basically forces people to play now about 20-30 games of 10 turns minimum a bit different. More games over a far larger period of time?!
Or just make it limitless time with a 200-300 games requirement. So whenever people are ready, they get the cards.

I am sure you know that new players won't last 10 turns so easy. It will depend often on the pity of the level 100+ in folrart.
I got once vs a guy below level 10, ask why he is in folrart. Answer: couldn't get a game in crest.

Now imagine similar things happen with those we invite. They get encouraged to spam games, perhaps far more than 30 and there's little encouragement to do so ...
They'll be seriously upset and quit once they go into folrart and take some proper beating - that's what the two events encourage! :(

Hope you reconsider this! At least have it at a later time when things have changed a bit.
Besides you promised to change the environment. This will be just like in the old days, except for the free recyclable set, which is totally new ...
Why not change the environment first as you promised you will do?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:55 am

Shirozaki wrote:That said I will miss out on set 11 (save for the free first copy) because I find the current balance unbearable and refuse to participate until at least some issues have been adressed (and no, the symbolic Emana and annarose nerf was a joke and you should feel ashamed of yourself).

Yup, fix your game Logress. FIX IT. Then go into the promotions and events.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:15 am

What do you want more to do to annarose chaosform?

-1 LP, leave field empty if she dies, sp goes bye ... Those are huge backdraws to it.

I don't see emana played at all btw and i do spectate lots of games. Those symbolical nerfs seem to have done something about emana at the very least.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:19 am

No, set 11 powercreep has just done horrible, horrible things to Falkow which make Emana look tame in comparison.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby MiKeMiTchi » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:53 am

Do we get copies for every free card we have, or do we only get 3 copies (cards) at most?
MiKeMiTchi

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard