The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Icyglare wrote:Ah I see, at first I wanted to disagree but I see what you mean Shiro. I was actually thinking on how I would fit the time in to do this event with the main job and military while still being socially active because if I don't, I would lose out on the cards I have.

You always want to disagree, you simply like to disagree.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby Icyglare » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Not always, it may seem that way to you because you spout a lot of dumb random posts.

You see, Shiro's message seem to focus on errata/card balance but after Logress's response, he focused more on the "losing cards" aspect which I can agree with.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Icyglare wrote:Not always, it may seem that way to you because you spout a lot of dumb random posts.

+1
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Icyglare wrote:Not always, it may seem that way to you because you spout a lot of dumb random posts.

You see, Shiro's message seem to focus on errata/card balance but after Logress's response, he focused more on the "losing cards" aspect which I can agree with.

Don't blame me for your or your circle's singular-minded cerebration.

I find this event to be disagreeable because it obligates you to participate, lest you not lose your cards. I believe I have expressed this well enough in my first post.
I refuse to participate in the game because of its current situation. I have almost said this verbatim.

I am not responsible for fallacious interpretations that result from picking single lines or conversations and throwing them back at someone with the alleged "focus" lying within them.
And it is "she", as I've told you repeatedly.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby Romdeau » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:20 pm

I just don't understand why you don't offer an option to opt out of the recycle value and let those people keep set 11 hassle free.
Edit: I know Logress offered his email option, but he made sound like a last resort you can use if your dog just died or something.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7405
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Complaints about falkow powercreep but no complaints about refess or lawtia powercreep? Sounds normal to me.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby Icyglare » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Don't blame me for your or your circle's singular-minded cerebration.

I find this event to be disagreeable because it obligates you to participate, lest you not lose your cards. I believe I have expressed this well enough in my first post.



Look at your first post, talking alluring mattresses with promises about candy vans and not selling christmas/birthday presents on ebay either. Then onto current balance, addressing issues, and then talking about your friend from Tokyo. Oh yea, quite direct.

-

For Reference
Shirozaki wrote:That said, I think this is a horrible idea. It's an enticement to get their consumers to contest despite potentially not possessing any urge to do so, at least until some of the promises have been fulfilled. It's the alluring mattress of the man that promised to not take away your candy if you enter his suspicious van.
And I quite agree with Sherry, I don't particularly care for the recycle value of a free set, I don't sell my christmas/birthday presents on ebay either.

That said I will miss out on set 11 (save for the free first copy) because I find the current balance unbearable and refuse to participate until at least some issues have been adressed (and no, the symbolic Emana and annarose nerf was a joke and you should feel ashamed of yourself).

That, and a friend of mine is coming to Tokyo and I want to show him around and maybe introduce him to an onsen in Ashinoku (Despite Osaka being the better region for Onsen, but eh), so I'll be plenty busy.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:05 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Complaints about falkow powercreep but no complaints about refess or lawtia powercreep? Sounds normal to me.

No the whole set as a whole can use a bit of tuning down.

Verlaat and Miffy are just to powerful. Verlaat is like HKL but better.

Choasform and MD Aug+OD can use a bit of nerfing too.

But yeah overall all units seem to have something worthwhile to use.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby Savin877 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Romdeau wrote:I just don't understand why you don't offer an option to opt out of the recycle value and let those people keep set 11 hassle free.
Edit: I know Logress offered his email option, but he made sound like a last resort you can use if your dog just died or something.


This please. Why does this game have to make it so difficult to actually own a set of cards.
User avatar
Savin877
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: The location between space and time

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Icyglare wrote:Look at your first post, talking alluring mattresses with promises about candy vans and not selling christmas/birthday presents on ebay either. Then onto current balance, addressing issues, and then talking about your friend from Tokyo. Oh yea, quite direct.

I know what I wrote darling, I was, after all, present at the moment of writing. I just happened to have adressed more than one point, which you just acknowledged, and which makes your statement that I focused onto something that is somewhere in the midst of it even less coherent.

But apparently the educational system has once again failed its purpose, unless you're willfully being a strawman which is quite honestly a tad silly.
But let me help you a bit with the comprehension.

Shirozaki wrote:I find this event to be disagreeable because it obligates you to participate, lest you not lose your cards. I believe I have expressed this well enough in my first post.
I refuse to participate in the game because of its current situation. I have almost said this verbatim.

Shirozaki wrote:No, the free cards are going to be completely removed. A bit silly to omit this part, considering it was what prompted me to post in the first place.

That said, I think this is a horrible idea. It's an enticement to get their consumers to contest despite potentially not possessing any urge to do so, at least until some of the promises have been fulfilled. It's the alluring mattress of the man that promised to not take away your candy if you enter his suspicious van. Sorry, you know what a metaphor is, right?
And I quite agree with Sherry, I don't particularly care for the recycle value of a free set, I don't sell my christmas/birthday presents on ebay either.

That said I will miss out on set 11 (save for the free first copy) because I find the current balance unbearable and refuse to participate until at least some issues have been adressed (and no, the symbolic Emana and annarose nerf was a joke and you should feel ashamed of yourself).

That, and a friend of mine is coming to Tokyo and I want to show him around and maybe introduce him to an onsen in Ashinoku (Despite Osaka being the better region for Onsen, but eh), so I'll be plenty busy. Unrelated schmonsens

Ah, but I see, your problem NOW is not that I was jumping between seemingly unrelated subjects, but that I wasn't direct enough?

Well, let me say it in a language I am sure even you will understand.

BLUH BLUH HUGE **** BLUH BLUH EVENT BAD, MAKES CARDS GO AWAY BLUH BLUH UNFULFILLED PROMISES
Yeah, burger, that said, Logress heard me and that is everything I wanted, I am done here. À la revoyure.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests