The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:17 pm

If every thread didn't degrade into personal insults and complaints about Falkow cards this forum would be a really nice place.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Savin877 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Let me clarify a bit. I don't mind if people want to partake in this event. Go for it. However, considering set 11 was Logress' parting gift to the player for sticking around through his 3 years of terrible management I figure its a little silly to take away the "free" cards that you gave to everyone as an act of generosity. Let the people who don't want to partake get their 1 copy of "gran" versions while keeping their free version. Just eliminate all of the surplus down to 2 "non-gran" versions (2 free + 1 gran = 3, MATH!). That way everyone has three, and those who want to play/partake can have 3 versions of "gran valued ones."

EDIT: Some see this as an act of "self-entitlement" but again I say, what the hell is the point of a gift if all you're going to do is remove it. All those who DONT want to partake in the event lose their gift, or their 2 extra copies of the cards if you want to be accurate about it.
Savin877

Postby Icyglare » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh, I can do that too, watch!

Shirozaki wrote:That said, I think this is a horrible idea. It's an enticement to get their consumers to contest despite potentially not possessing any urge to do so, at least until some of the promises have been fulfilled. It's the alluring mattress of the man that promised to not take away your candy if you enter his suspicious van.
And I quite agree with Sherry, I don't particularly care for the recycle value of a free set, I don't sell my christmas/birthday presents on ebay either.

That said I will miss out on set 11 (save for the free first copy) because I find the current balance unbearable and refuse to participate until at least some issues have been adressed (and no, the symbolic Emana and annarose nerf was a joke and you should feel ashamed of yourself).

That, and a friend of mine is coming to Tokyo and I want to show him around and maybe introduce him to an onsen in Ashinoku (Despite Osaka being the better region for Onsen, but eh), so I'll be plenty busy.

Let me reply back in your language:

Target is going to open at 9pm on Thanksgiving.
Your post was so retarded that even Logress didn't understand your point
Tuesday is coming, did you remember your hat?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Romdeau wrote:I know Logress offered his email option, but he made sound like a last resort you can use if your dog just died or something.

Perhaps it's time for some of us to face reality in these hard times of economic decline and emergent austerity, time to grab a knife or an axe and murder the dog. Even rat poison will do.
And should one be faced with the even more desperate situation of not having a dog, the neighbour's will have to do!

As for icy, arguing must be his way of socializing, thus note to self: quit bothering to argue with him.

@icy you're such a wonderful human being, we all endorse you. Grace us with your presence every day! Q_Q
And please stop typing when you post, kind sir!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:As for icy, arguing must be his way of socializing, thus note to self: quit bothering to argue with him.

followed immediately by
Peralisc9001 wrote:@icy you're such a wonderful human being, we all endorse you. Grace us with your presence every day! Q_Q
And please stop typing when you post, kind sir!

I told you, I don't like hypocrisy and that's why when I call you out on what you type, you can't reply.

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Do you see the alien (yes it's a doll) in my signature?

Would you like to be in his place? I mean on the examination table ofc, not in my sig.

~~~~~
;attack
Do you honestly think I can force you to argue?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Come at me bro, Do you even lift?

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Make a post where you state the obvious fact that I am awesome.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby phailures » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm with Shiro on this, we're basically losing something for not participating in this event, so I don't think this can be considered an event anymore. It's more of a mandatory play or lose your set kind of thing.
phailures

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:If every thread didn't degrade into personal insults and complaints about Falkow cards this forum would be a really nice place.

Says the guy who brought the Falkow into this thread. Do you enjoy this attention because if you need more, feel free to come to chat. I'll be happy to give you more.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard