The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 pm

I was responding to Shiro's comment about falkow powercreep. So it actually was on topic in response to another post in this thread. If you would like to continue to tell me how much you hate me go for it, if it will make you feel better.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm

She also mentioned annarose! :D

Annarose FTW! @_@ ... so far as not getting -1 LP and your field empty Q_Q
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 am

It will be honestly hard to do 10 battles in each of the next two weeks. Not to mention it's been nearly 5-6 months I haven't played in Folrart. I should have been a normal 5 of 7 instead.

Guess gonna play matches that skip turns because time is just non-existent due to an accumulation of deadlines in the next two weeks. Or better, I should probably email Logress to not waste my time.
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 am

So, It doesn't matter if i do all ten battles in a single day right?

I'll do the battles but I won't recycle a single copy of them because they're free to me xD
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 am

i dont about you, but im going to take most of my 1x copy and use them for fodder when ex11 comes out(which i hope the queens are in -_-)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 pm

I'd personally also like to have the option of keeping the non recyclable cards.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Shirozaki wrote:That said, I think this is a horrible idea. It's an enticement to get their consumers to contest despite potentially not possessing any urge to do so, at least until some of the promises have been fulfilled. It's the alluring mattress of the man that promised to not take away your candy if you enter his suspicious van.
And I quite agree with Sherry, I don't particularly care for the recycle value of a free set, I don't sell my christmas/birthday presents on ebay either.

That said I will miss out on set 11 (save for the free first copy) because I find the current balance unbearable and refuse to participate until at least some issues have been adressed (and no, the symbolic Emana and annarose nerf was a joke and you should feel ashamed of yourself).

That, and a friend of mine is coming to Tokyo and I want to show him around and maybe introduce him to an onsen in Ashinoku (Despite Osaka being the better region for Onsen, but eh), so I'll be plenty busy.

Is that your new boyfriend that you're taking a pre-marital bath with?

Do let us know if you end up coming into possesion of Set 11 since it will be a good reflection of how your haughty morality compares with the rest of us hethans. I hope you won't dissapoint and end up like so many of the other hypocrites we see here.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Stop being a sore virgin and try getting a gf.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Muklas » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Why?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Wow. So Logress makes a post about an event that could potentially make people lose a good portion of the cards in their collection, and the thread devolves into arguments over game balance and personal attacks. Did I miss something? Why all the animosity and fighting? Did someone throw a chair?

Anyway just to reiterate, this event is horrible. I've yet to see a player say this is a good idea, and I don't think such a person exists .

Scientiafide

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard