Ultimate Game Card and More..MUCH MORE

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Ultimate Game Card and More..MUCH MORE

Postby Logress » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:42 am

We finally seem to have the bugs worked out of our new Cashier system, supplied by Playspan (needed to work with them on it, and not a whole lot of them around during the holidays). For those of you who may not realize, Playspan bought paybycash and Ultimate Game Card (and are themselves now part of Visa).

So, Ultimate Game Card (and direct credit card, including Discover) is a given, but they also handle a lot of stuff, like paying by checks and SMS and all that stuff. Exactly what you get to choose from depends on where you are located. I believe they also have their own currency and if you want to go through that you can get some free stuff.

Here's the plan, Mysteryman is going to clear his schedule for Thursday and basically just sit and wait for anything to go wrong. He'll turn it on Thursday morning, and watch it and answer support questions throughout the day. If everything is cool, then FRIDAY I'm going to put the Black Friday EX sale back up. If you remember, this sale included the EX card-pack and significantly reduced cost as compared to the lotto, AND Rarity up Lotto, and Sphere Lotto. I know the part that sounds most smexxy is the EX cards, but really those Rarity Up Lottos were the rock stars last time. They include a chance to get "You Get Set" cards, each which give you one copy of every card in a set. We ended up giving away about TWENTY sixty card sets during the Black Friday Sale. (And considering the number of spenders we have... um, that's pretty crazy.)
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Ultimate Game Card and More..MUCH MORE

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 am

Set complete card
Is it +3 to every card in the set, or does it set card equal to 3?
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 am

Gratz on defeating the bug.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 am

Icyman2 wrote:Set complete card
Is it +3 to every card in the set, or does it set card equal to 3?

It grants you one copy of each card in the set.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Return to Crest Courtyard